Chapter 28

Leo ran for as long as he could while he already got to a spot and got on a building as he got on the roofs and saw Raphs sai. He grabbed it and looked around as he growled.
    Some one came at him fast and tackled Leo to the ground. Leo tried to get up but the man stuck somthing in his arm as Leo started to pass out as he then closed his eyes.

~    ~    ~
   Raph struggled thru restraints as he was on a lab table with a big light shining right at him. " don't move to much. this will hurt alot more then it will already feel."
    As the person said that Raph looked at the man as he stuck somthing in his arm as Raph felt as if his arm was burning making him insteantly yell in pain and tried to get free as it felt like his skin was going to melt from how hot and painful he was in.
    " just let it all out turtle. It will pass quickly like it did with the other turtle." He said as he then walked out of the room leaving the door slightly opened as Raph stopped his yelling and tried to calm his breathing as he looked to the door.
    He looked there for a little as he then saw what he feared the most. He saw Leo in his other form as he was getting dragged passed the door. " Leo!"
    When Raph yelled the man closed the door all the way as Raph then passed out from the Pain and how hot he felt.

~      ~      ~
    Donnie was on the roofs looking around with Mikey and Casey was with him as April stayed with Splinter.
     Mikey came to Donnie as he looked worried. " Where would we look Donnie... we have not seen Raph or Leo in a few weeks..."
    Donnie looked to Mikey and put his hand on Mikeys cheek creasing it. " we will find them Mikey... let's split up and keep looking."
    " wait! What if we see Leo again... he could hurt us or-" Mikey said worried but Donnie stopped him placing a hand on the top of Mikeys head. " then you use the injector I have given you two... if you can get that stuff in Leo it should help him get back to normal."
     Mikey just nod and the three then started off while Donnie headed west. He had the feeling that one of them had to be there at their place sense that was the last place he got any thing on Raph amd Leo's were abouts.
    Donnie jumped a few roofs then landed on the abandoned roof they lived and went in the door fast walking down the halls hoping to find Leo at least. He felt uneasy while he kept going while he felt that somthing was some how was going wrong as a scream was made that sounded like Mikey.
    Donnie went to the closest door to him and went right to the window to see Mikey down about to fall off and roof as then the mutated Leo was there about to strick at Mikey.
   " Leo stop!" Donnie said and he got out of the window and headed down the fire excape and thru a ninja star at Leo. Hitting his shoulder making Leo freak out and jumped off the building leaving Mikey alone.
     When Donnie saw Leo land on the ground he saw that Leo looked more different. So Donnie landed on the end of the fire excape while yelling. " Leo over here!"
    Leo turned to Donnie and started to charge as Donnie grabbed the needle he had with the cure for Leo. Donnie jumped on Leo right when he had his head on the wall and stuck the needle in Leo's neck injecting the cure.
    Leo rawred loud and started spinning and running into things while Donnie jumped off and ran over to Leo. " it's okay Leo this will help you."
    Leo looked at dDonnie and slammed his arms to Donnie having him fly to a car bending the cars door very badly. Donnie slide down laying in the road as Leo grabbed his head and went to his knees yelling more. "AW!"
    Mikey came down and saw Donnie running to him. Mikey got Donnie sitting up out cold as Mikey then looked at Leo as his body was slowly getting to his normal size.
    Leo opened his eyes looking around as he saw Mikey and Donnie. He then looked at his hands and saw the green three hands. " what?"
   Donnie had his eyes slowly open as she saw Leo as he looked like he was shocked while looking at his hands. " Leo?"
    Leo did not say anything and still looked at his hands.
    Donnie got up and ran to Leo as he got Leo to look at him. " Leo what's wrong!"
    " Leo?" Leo said as he looked Confused. " who's Leo?"
    " Oh no..." Donnie said worried as he looked to Mikey that was coming over to them. " Leo lost his memorys..."
   " How?" Mikey said worried while looking at Leo as he was sitting down looking at his bothers confused. " it might be from somthing that I had in the medicine... but I don't know what it was..."
    Donnie then helped Leo get up as they started to head to the lair as Mikey called Casey to let him know they have Leo.
    But as they went home Leo looked around as they walked in the sewers. Leo then started to see the lights as Donnie went in when Splinter saw them then Leo as April was sleeping on the couch.
    " Leonardo?"
    " Sensei... Leo is not well and-"
    " He left us Donatello. He dose not belong here any more." Splinter said calmly as Donnie said out hoping Splinter will not kick Leo out. " He lost his memorys..."
    Splinter looked to Leo as he looked around as if this was his first time while holding his arms a little as if nervous.
    So splinter looked at Leo more then started to him as dDonnie tried to stop Splinter but he got to Leo. Leo looked at Splinter and felt more nervous as he backed up once while Splinter looked at him taking in a breath. " welcome to our home."