Chapter 22

Leo still felt weak but he also felt tired. So he started to slowly fall asleep as his arms around Raph slowly went loose and about to fall on the bed.
    But Raph pulled away and looked down at Leo starting to close his eyes as Raph then grabbed his hand. " When will your transformation start up again?"
    Leo breathed a little but still kept his eyes closed as he answered Raph. " a little before midnight... but please wake me up before then..."
    Leo then opened his eyes looking a little hurt. " I Want to spend some time with you before i..."
    Raph scooted Leo a little and then got Leo's blanket over Leo's body and Raph stayed on top of the blanket laying by him. " I will be here."
    Leo looked and Raph worried. " No...Splinter will see us-"
    " He will see me Watching over my big brother... there is nothing wrong with that..." Raph said as he got Leo to lay completely down again and pulled the blanket closer to Leo's shoulders. " know rest Leo... you need it."
    Leo looked to Raph for a little then got to his side and scooted closer to him with his eyes closed. " I have not slept in weeks..."
    Raph insteantly got his free arm on Leo as Raph pulled him even closer as he kissed Leo's head. " I'm sorry you went thru this Leo... Alone and scared... I should have came home sooner..."
    Leo shook his head slowly as he was getting more and more tired. " no... it's fine Raph...I am here with you know... Thats all that matters to me."
    Raph smiled at Leo as he saw Leo just about to pass out. So Raph leaned his head down slowly having Leo move his head up as if he was know sleeping then kissed his lips gently.
     But he then pulled away and got Leo's head under Raphs chin and soon closed his eyes too. Happy and grateful to have Leo back in his arms safe.

~     ~     ~
    While the day was passing by pretty nicely as Mikey needed to see Leo. He went to Leo's room and slowly opened it.
     But he is surprised to see Raph on the bed. So Mikey closed the door and went over silently as he saw them two sleeping.
    Mikey smiled happy as he saw Leo in Raphs arms as he blushed while he held Leo close that he did not want to let go. " I'm not very smart... but I never would have guessed these two would..."
    Mikey smiled more as he went over and got Raph in the blanket with Leo as he then pulled Leo closer as he could to him while Raph was still sleeping.
    But Mikey then started to leave and close the door as he started to Donnies. He went in and sat at the edge. " It looks like Leo amd Raph like each other."
    Mikey told Donnie while smiling alot and blushing even though he knew Donnie could probably not hear or even answer.
    Mikey looked at the time as it showed that it was already 8 pm. So he started to stand up and head to the door but heard a grunt. So Mikey stopped in his tracks as he turned to Donnie seeing him as his head moved left and right.
    Mikey ran over and got on his knees grabbing Donnies hand. " donnie?...don..."
    Donnie grunted for a second more but then opened his eyes looking to his side seeing Mikey. " h-hey Mikey..."
    Mikey smiled more and whipped his tears as he put donnies hand in his forhead. " Thank god you are awake..."
    Donnie smiled and then started to sit up but Mikey stood up. " Donnie you have to stay laying down!"
   Donnie grunted more placing a hand in his plastron. As he then noticed wrapps around him. " Mikey did you do this?"
    Mikey nod his head as he whipped more tears. " I cleaned your crack two times a day... morning and night."
    Donnie smiled more and got off the bed and went to Mikey holding him. " Thank you mikey... you did a great job taking care of me."
    As Donnie said that Mikey looked up at him while Donnie leaned his head down and kissed Mikeys lips.
    Mikey widened his eyes as he pulled away blushing hard. " Donnie we can't do that here! You said so your self..."
    " I have been out for days maybe even weeks... I want to hold you and kiss you..." Donnie said holding Mikey close as his lips then went to Mikeys neck.
     But Mikey could not hold back for long as he hugged Donnie back.
    Then when they got done Donnie looked at him. " Please help me to my lab... I want to check my plastron."
    Mikey just nod and got Donnie's arm over his head as they started to the lad as Mikey said while passing Leo's room. " Raph is back... so is Leo too...:
    " what really! When?" Donnie said stopping them almost passing the kitchen. " Raph came back the night after you got hurt... and Leo just came back today... he was missing for 3 months and..."
    Donnie started walking as he spoke. " it's okay Mikey we are a family again and I am still here for you."
    Mikey got them both in the lab as Donnie went to his chair grunting again but started typing on his key board. Mikey came to his side as Donnie started to stop typing and started unwrapping the wraps Mikey put on him.
    Dannie saw how clean he was healing as he smiled and started typing more. " Donnie..."
     Don looked at Mikey as he saw Mikey looking not okay. " what's wrong Mikey?"
    " It's Leo... we need you to check on him... sense the 3 months... the Shredder had him and... well experimented on him..." Donnie nod and started grabbing some paper. " Did he tell you what exactly they did to him?"
    " no... but... Donnie that thing was Leo that attacked us when you got knocked out..." Donnie stopped writing as he looked at Mikey. " that thing... is Leo?"