Chapter 18

Raph was in his room as he was laying down with his eyes closed. But as he was sleeping he was having a dream about Leo.
    But this was not a good dream. It showed Leo tied up and yelling and crying Raphs name as he was scared as well as shaking. Leo was bruised up and had all scratches all over his body.
      " Leo!" Raph yelled in his dream as he kept yelling and yelling as it would some how could not reach Leo as Raph wanted to run and protect him.
    As Leo looked up as if looking at Taph he then got shot in the middle of his head as Raphs eyes widened of terror as he then screamed in horror.
    But he then sat up breathing hard as he wolk up form his own scream. Raph put his hand in his plastron as he tried to calm his breathing as he also had tears falling down his face as he could not get the nightmare out of his head like a horror movie.
     Raph got the blanket off of him and sat on the edge of the bed as he still was breathing hard. " Leo..."
    Raph got up and looked at the time as he went to get his bag. ' 5 am.... I need to go...'
    When Raph was getting his things ready ancient one came in as he looked at Raph with worry. " Raphael? What happened I heard you scream from my room!"
    " I need to go... I think this feeling is about Leo..." ancient one came to Raph and put a hand on his arm. " Raph this is probably you just wanting to go and see him... you are not ready to go back."
    " I don't care if I'm not ready! Leo needs me and I'm going!" Raph said mad. But not as mad as he would usually act. He then got his bag over himself and grabbed the coat and hat Leo gave him on the way here.
     " Raphael! If you go know your training here will be for nothing!" Raph stopped as he looked at the ancient one as he held his bag over his shoulder. 
     " don't get between me and Leo... or you will see my full rage..." Raph said with his rage already showing the ancient one to stand back as Raph then turns and ran out of the place and down the the village. ' Hang in there Leo! I'm coming!'

~      ~      ~
     It was becoming night soon as Mikey was in donnies room as he came to check his plastron the best he could sense Donnie still has not woken up from that fight with the giant.
     Donnies plastron was cracked pretty big as it looked like it would be a a long time for it to completely heal.  But Mikey held back his tears as he came in cleaning it while he then sat by the bed looking at Donnie.
    " I will get this thing and bring it down for you Donnie..." Mikey said with his head in Donnies hand that was close to him.
    Then Mikey went up as he started to leave and head to the living room as he grabbed his nunchuckes.
    He tightened his mask and started out as Splinter came and saw Mikey. " Michelangelo where are you going?"
    He looked at his father and smiled lighelty. " Just out... I need some fresh air."
    Splinter nod his head as Mikey did the same thing and then started running slightly out.
   When Mikey was in the sewers he got to a man hole going up amd out to the city.
    The night was more calm while the sky was clear for no rain but he then insteantly started to the buildings looking for the gaint.
    Mikey then started running and jumped off the roofs looking and looking.
    When Mikey was getting tired he stopped at a building and took his brake breathing hard as he got his hands in his knees. " Where is it..."
    He knew that if Donnie ever found out he was out here with no one with that thing still out there but Mikey wanted revenge... needed revenge for Donnie as he is suffering for protecting Mikey.
    So Mikey then started off again as he felt that he should give it a nights rest today when he saw it as it looked like it was heading to the docks. Mikey got a nunchucke out and got to the edge to the building he was on. " this is for Donnie..."
    As he said that low he then jumped off the building and landed on it as it insteantly started to freak out. Mikey was sliding off as he grabbed what ever it was in the things back as it kept him from falling off and he then got his nunchucke and was going to hit it's head with it.
    But the thing grabbed the nunchucke as that made Mikey gasp as he then got quickly thrown on the ground infront of the thing as he yelled in pain.
   Mikey looked up as he heard it make a grunting noise as it got Mikeys nunchucke up in that air.
    It then was going hit Mikey in the head but as it was an inch away Mikey got pulled away from the thing.
      Mikey looked up at his leg as he saw his brother making him smiled. " Raph!"
    Raph looked at Mikey making sure he was okay as he then looked at the thing and dropped his bag as he got his two sai's out. " big mistake attacking my little brother..."
    Mikey saw Raph as he looked pissed with some control then he charged at the thing and went to stab it with the sai.
    But it blocked Raphs sai's as he then  grabbed the things arm as he flipped up in the air and land on it as he was going to strike it while Raph then stopped as he saw somthing that looked familiar.
    Raphs eyes went wide as he then got off the thing as it tried to grab him. But as Raph stood infront of it It just looked at him while Raph looked at it as if he knew this thing before.
     The thing looked at Raph for a little longer then started to run off as Raph put his sai's back and went to Mikey. " You alright?"
    Mikey gave Raph a hug as Raph smiled a little and hugged Mikey back as Raph spoke again. " how is everyone?"
    Mikey could not hold it as he started crying making Raph confused and worried as Mikey said. " Donnie is badly hurt because of that thing... he has been out for two days..."
    Raph gave Mikey another hug as he comfurted his little brother. " it's okay... Donnie will pull thru... where is Leo?"
    Mikey looked at Raph. " what do you mean? He went with you to ancient one didn't he?"
   "I sent him back here 3 months ago....are you saying he never came home!" Raph said with wide eyes as Mikey shook his head. " Raph... Leo never came back yet..."