Chapter 15

Leo was walking back to the hall way of the rooms as he went to Raphs door slowly opening it.
    He saw Raph sleeping as he was not even in the covers. Leo went over and sat at the edge of the bed looking at Raph sleep.
    It was passed midnight in witch Leo felt that Raph would probably be mad if he knew that Leo never came back.
     Leo blushed as Raph was on his back sell as his Hands where over his head. Leo smiled a little and stood back up to got on the bed on his knees having Raph between Leo's legs as he was still asleep.
    Leo leaned forward and grabbed Raphs wrists making him open his eyes a little small. But once he saw Leo on him he widened his eye and blushed. " leo what are you doing!"
    " I told you I would be back for you to do what ever you want with me. But I want to play with you for a little first." Leo said Leaning his head down to Raphs neck insteantly bitting it.
    Raph closed his eyes blushing as he tried to get free but Leo held him down sense Raph was still a little tired. Then Raph breathed a little hard as Leo started rubbing his lower plastron on Raphs plastron as they both making panting hard breathes. " be a good boy Raph..." Leo maoned out as he started rubbing faster on Raph as Leo breathed more harder as his dick started to come out.
    Raph looked at Leo's face as he got his strength and rolled them as Leo got on his back surprised. Raph smirked and started kissing Leo's neck then lower to his plastron then stomach as he kept going down till Leo's dick was infront on him.
    Raph grabbed Leo's dick as Leo gasped a little moaning with Raph stroking his dick a little. But then got Leo's dick in his mouth sucking it up and down.
    Leo panted hard as he closed his eyes blushing more as his hips moved up and down. Raph maoned as he sucked more faster and really wanting to heard Leo moan. " awww... R-Raph... im..."
   Raph went faster as he felt Leo cum and swallowed. But Raph also coughed a little as he had Leo's dick out of his mouth.
    Leo had his arm on his eyes as he tried to calm himself down when Raph started crawling over Leo as he got one leg up. " So I get to do what ever I wanted if I let you sick the poison out of me. "
    Leo looked at him blushing as he felt nervous. " R-Raph I don't think this is the time to..."
    Raph leaned down and kissed Leo to shut him up as he rubbed on Leo to get his dick out. Raph grunted at his dick as it came out and already poking Leo's ass.
    Leo shaked a little as Raph had his dick poke more in Leo's ass a little. But as Leo shaked mire letting a low pain cry out Raph stopped kissing him to see why Leo was acting like this. " what's wrong?"
    Leo looked away blushing as he said with his body still shaking a little." I'm not...ready Raph..."
   Raph frowned at Leo for him saying that when he said Raph could do anything. " fine..."
    When Raph said that in a moody tone he got off Leo as he looked to Raph getting off the bed and grabbed just his mask as he headed to the door. " Raph where are you going?"
    "None of your business!" He said mad as he then went out of the room slamming tue door shut as he trys to think of things to turn himself off to get his dick back in his plastron.
    Then he got to the door to the Work out room. Raph went in and looked around to find witch one to work on. Then he went to get to a bench laying on it grabbing the bars as he looked at both sides seeing they where heavyer waights then at home. But Raph did not care at the moment as he took two breaths and got it off its holder and started letting it go down to his plastron then back up.
    Raph struggled to get it up as he grunted to get his arms straight as it started feeling his muscles as if wanting to pop. Raph then started growling at himself.
    Then the door was being Hurd opened as Raph focused on his strength then who was coming in. The one that came in came to his side as it bend it's knee and spoke letting Raph kow it was Leo. " Raph I'm sorry I'm just not ready..."
    " then don't say I can do anything if your just going to freak out and say Your not ready!" Raph snapped and got his arms straight getting it back on its hold.
   Raph started to get up but Leo got him to sit back down making Raph growl. Raph got more mad and just tackled Leo to the ground as they two started rolling in the ground fighting as they where making a mess and getting the ancient one coming in as he saw the two.  " What going on in here! "
    They both ignored him as they still fight as Raph got few punched on Leo as Leo hit Raph pretty good a few times in the face as the ancient one then came in and got Leo off Raph as he had Raph pinned to a wall sense he knew Raph started it. " Leonardo go to bed!"
    Leo got up as he whipped his bloody lips and spit out blood as he then started to his room.
   Ancient one looked to Raph as he spoke. " You are staying in the meditation room until I think you have been in their long enough!"
    Ancient one then got Raph in the room and locked the door as Raph sat in the floor and rubbed his face.
   Raph heard the door lock and so he sat on a corner grunting at how his face hurts. Then he looked at his hand as he knew that most the blood was Leo's as he growled and hit a wall. " what is wrong with me!"