Chapter 11

They where walking till their shadows where gone and started to make camp. Leo went to get wood sense he was here before and knew what to do and not to do.
    Raph just sat there bored and starting to get grumpy when he head footsteps as he looked at Leo coming.
    " This is boring Leo..." Raph said looking around and leaned back on one hand.
   " well I'm sorry this is not somthing you like... maybe you would have more fun if I was not here to help with a fire..." Leo said as he put the fire wood down then started to grab his bag.
   Raph got up amd grabbed Leo's arm pulling him right infront if Raph surprised. " I never said that... I meant... I'm going to go on a walk..."
    Raph then let Leo's arm go and went to his bag quickly getting somthing then went out to walk off.
    " Raph wait! what did just grab! Raph!" He ignored Leo as he signed and started getting the fire started blushing at how Raph acted to Leo walking away.
    As Leo started the fire Raph kept waking till he was far enough that Leo would not be able to see any smoke or smell anything as Raph found a tall rock and leaned on it getting his cigarette out of its box.
    Raph go his cigarette box the night before they left when no one noticed he ws gone.
    But Raph put a cigarette between his lips and grabbed the lighter. " god I need this... I'm to stressed out right know..."
    He light up his cigarette and took a breath in then lets it out signing at the same time. " mush better..."
    Raph started putting the pack in his belt to hide it as he had his eyes close. " That stuff can kill you."
   Raph widened his eye and looked behind him self and talked while he then looked surprised. Raph landed on his butt as the cigarette fell out of his mouth as this chubby round man got off the rock and landed on the cigarette. " Aww! Cam on man I only have three left!"
    As Raph said that the man came closer making Raph back up as he was still on the ground. " You must be Raphael."
    He looked surprised as he spoke. How did you know my name?"
   " ancient one!" Raph heard Leo yell as Raph looked behind himself seeing Leo running over then stopped to his said and smiked with a bow.
   The ancient one bowed at Leo as he spoke. " It has been a long time Leonardo."
   " yes it has sensei."
   " But I am confused at why you are here with Raphael then him being here alone." The ancient one said as he looked to Raph as he got up cleaning his butt.
   " yes father was surprised as well but I came to make sure his Anger training is working sense i am the one that gets his mood going 99% percent of the time." Leo said smiling as Raph looked confused at what to do and all.
   The ancient one looked to Raph coming around him as Raph tried to watch his ever move but he spoke poked his staff at Raphs ribs at little. " Hey!"
    " He is more muscular then you Leonardo." The ancient one said that as he started walking. " get you and Leonardo's things Raphael. "
   " What! Why am I caring his stuff too!" Raph yelled as he turned to Leo. " Because of what I saw you going. Know go."
    Raph growled and started to get his and Leo's stuff. But as Raph got to the camp Leo came over getting his bag. " I can carry my bag Raph it's no problem."
    Raph looked at Leo then shook his head. " No I'm here to train with the ancient one... and he told me to get your bag too... so I'm getting it..."
    Raph then came over snatching Leo's bag as he started walking to follow the ancient one.
    Leo watched Raph and felt a little guilty but just walked a little behind Raph to watch him as they waked to the place they where going to.

~     ~      ~
     Leo was walking a little closer to Raph as they where on a very steep hill and did not want Raph to fall over sense Raph was also looking like he was almost over and ready to fall on his knees.
    Raph panted as alot of sweat was going down his body. Leo felt more worried watching Raph as they finely got to the top Ancient one andbhe turned to them two and smiled. " good work Raphael know go in and take a bath we will start your next training tomorrow."
   " next training? What kind of training is this that I just did? " Raph said getting his and Leo's bag on the ground.
   " that was to show that you can hold on everything on your own... in witch you know well... but you also need to learn and rely on your family." Ancient one said as he the walked off as Leo come over and put a hand on Raphs back. " take your bath Raph I got the bags."
    " back off and leave me alone!" Raph yelled to Leo and grabbed his bag going to a room and locking himself in there.
    Leo looked surprised and hurt as he looked down and grabbed his own bag walking to a room as well. But the ancient one stood behind Leo as he turned to see him. " Sensei?"
   " You know you should have not come... this will put more stress for you then Rapheal." He said looking a little worried.
   " how sensei?"
   " You will feel what you thought was wrong feels right... and that this thought could ether ruin you and your brother Rapheals relationship as brothers." Sensei then just left as Leo looked confused and worried know.
    But leo went in his room and put his things aways he then sat on his bed. " I don't care... Raph needs me here... so I am here for him..."
    Leo then heard a knock on his door and so he got up and went to his door opening it.
   Leo's eyes widened for seeing Raph there as he was looking down. " I'm sorry for snapping..."
    " It's okay Raph-"
    " no its not!" Raph yelled looking at Leo as if he looked like he was crying. " it's not okay Leo... I had no ransom to be mad..."
    Leo put a hand on Raphs shoulder and pulled him in for a hug. " I forgive you Raph..."