Chapter 6

Two days have passed by and Splinter was keping a eye on Raph sense he was thinking on still sending raph away to the ancient one to train and to hopefully help his anger.
     Splinter was in the the dojo with his sons watching them spare at each other. Mikey was fighting agent Leo and Donnie with Raph.
   They seemed to block each others attach as Splinter kept his eyes on Raph as he would look to Leo know and then.
    Splinter asume that Raph was wanting to attack Leo or to start another argument again like always. But when Splinter would watch Raph he would see in Raphs Eye that somthing else was in his eyes other then anger.
    That made Splinter question somthing soon he slowly stood up and yelled. " Alright Donatello and Michaelangelo come sit down.. Rapheal and Leonardo proced your training together."
    Splinter saw the two bow down to him then looked at each other while Splinter looked at the two while sitting back down.
    Leo looked like always ready to fight looking at the strategy he has. Then Splinter looked to Raph. He looked touph and ready to pound any one down with no thoughts of how to fight. But Splinter was seeing somthing else.
    The two attacked each other as Raph looked like he was holding back  little while Leo tried to get him to attack with all he got.
    But once Raph got one foot by Leo's Raph got his leg locked with Leo's as he looked to Raph and pinned Raphs arm on his back.
   Raph growled at the pain he was having while he then used his head to head butted Leo's head more harder then he meant to.
   Leo went to the ground hard with good amount of blood coming out of his noise and mouth. Raphs eyes widened and went to Leo fast. " Leo! I'm sorry I didn't-"
    Before Raph couldn't finish as Splinter came in and pulled Raph out of the dojo. " Raphael this is what anger dose to you! You need to learn to Control it!"
   Raph looked down dissapointed with himself at hurting Leo like this. " I am sending you to the ancient one tomorrow morning..."
   Raph looked at Splinter. " what!"
   " He will help your anger to control it... so you will go to train with him for a year like Leonardo did." Splinter said as he started to walk off.
    " Sensei wait!" Raph looked up as Splinter stopped walking seeing Leo there holding a towel on his nose mostly. " Raph did not mean to sensei..."
   " I know Leonaordo but like our talk... this will help Raphael." Splinter then passed Leo as Leo looked to Raph.
   " I'm sorry Leo I didn't..."
    " I know." Leo said as he came over and placed a hand on Raphs shoulder smiling at him.
   But as Raph saw that smile he so wanted to kiss Leo pinnijg him to this wall as well but refrained from doing it and just gave a smile back. " thanks Leo..."
    Leo took the Towle off his face and nod as he started to Splinter while whipping the blood her can from his face.  Leo wanted to stay by Raph sense Raph was the one helping Leo when he came bady hurt that night.
    As splinter was in his room meditating he heard Leo and spoke. " Come in Leonardo."
    Leo walked in and came to sit infront of Splinter as his eyes still where closed. " farher... I came to ask to... go with Raph on the training with the ancient one..."
    Splinter opened his eyes and looked at Leo. " Leonaordo... I am sending him away so he can calm and tame his anger... he can't do that if you are with him.."
    " But how will we know if his anger is completely tamed if I'm not there to test it?" Leo said as he tried to have Splinter see his point of view.
    Splinter looked at Leo as he stood there straight at Leo. Splinter then closed his eyes as he spoke. " what is the real reason Leonardo?"
    Leo looked down and spoke. "It was my fault for getting him angry father... please don't send him there..."
    Splinter signed. " He is leaving tomorrow morning Leonardo there is nothing you can do."
    " then i will go with him!" Leo said starting to stand up as Splinter followed. " Leonaordo!"
    Leo looked at Splinter. " He is my brother sensei... I'm not letting him go alone... Raph is the one that mostly can't stand to be alone..."
    Splinter looked dissapointed but spoke. " there is nothing I can say to keep you here?"
   " sorry sensei... but no." Splinter nod and turned his back to him. " Then you better start packing as well you and Rapheal will have a long day tomorrow."
    Leo smiled and nod as he went do his room to start packing. But while he did he thought he should tell Raph the news.
   So Leo started out of his room and went to Raphs door knocking on it. Raph did not answer so he grabbed the door handle and slowly opened the door. Leo saw it was dark with no lights on.
   Leo thought that maybe Raph was not in till he heard a slight snore. Leo went in and saw Raph sleeping in his hammock again while Leo could not help but smile at how Raph sleeping.
    Raph had his face in his arms as he laid right on his plastron as one leg was on the edge of the hammock hanging out a little.
    Leo came close to Raph and put a hand on Raphs back shoulder lighelty shaking him. " Raph you need to pack..."
   " mmmm....Leo...." Raph moaned as he moved to his side as his face was red as if blushing while Leo blushed to and looked at him. ' What the shell is he dreaming?'
     As he asked himself that Raph opened his eyes as he looked like he was still sleeping while he turned to Leo and grabbed his arm pulling Leo in his arms as he went back to sleep with Leo tensed and shocked at Raphs actions.
    Leo was to nervous to move as he looked slowly at Raph with his red face like Raphs face. ' why is my heart beating fast?'