Chapter 13

Ancient one was in Raphs bed room as he stood by Raphs bed looking at Raph sleeping with his snores.
    He then jumped and land in Raphs bed as he wolk up fast and at the ancient one looking down stopping himself from jumping. " it's time to get up."
      Raph grunted but got up and got his little clothing he had on then started following his new sensei.
      They came in a room as it had alot of work out stands making Raphs mouth open.
    He looked around walking passed every things as he wanted to go to working out but his new sensei did not let him as they went to another room across this one.
    When he opened this door Raph looked confused as it was empty. Sensei came to the middle of the room with Raph following in first down as Raph did crossing his legs. " know is the time to meditate and find why you are always so mad."
     Raph looked at him irritated as he signed the closed his eyes trying to meditate even though he was not a huge fan of it like Leo.
   Then Raph started slowly remembering Leo and how he acted in the tub last night moaning and breathing hard. Raph smirked with his eyes closed as he went on imagening if he went all the way but soon opened his eyes with a hurt Pain on his head.
    Raph looked at sensei as he had his staff hit Raphs head as Raph then rubbed his head grunting. " grrr... what was that for!"
    " you are not focused... you where day dreaming..." ancient one said as he looked displeased.
   He then put his staff down and sat more close to Raph . " know close your eyes think of nothing but your breathing... feel your chest rise and fall... feel your air flowing thru your body... then let it out feeling yourself breath with ease..."
    Raph tried to do that as he cleared his mind as best as he can again.
    While Raph had his eyes closed with the ancient one doing the same but with more ease as Leo stood there smiling at Raph as he was trying the best Raph could do.
   Leo crossed his arms and checked Raph out a little as he had a blush on his green face.
    Sense last night Leo wanted to be around Raph more as he wanted to cuddle and flirt with him.
   But Leo knew that Raph needs this to find why he was so mad all the time. So Leo started out of the place and to a string that was out side that was attacked to two different sides of an edge and sat on the middle balancing himself as he closed his eyes feeling the little water frops of the water fall behimf himself as he meditated sense he felt that he needed to alone.
   As he meditate he could scents better at very ones ora. Right know Leo could sense Raph as he was still struggling but Leo smiled a little in his meditation.

~      ~      ~
    After 14 hours of trying to meditate and getting wacked on the head by the ancient one when Raph would day dream. Raph felt his butt soar from all that sitting.
   So he came out of the meditation room seeing Leo walking passed him as Leo looked to Raph. " hey you okay?"
     Raph chuckled looking down as he rubbed his butt. " I don't know..."
    Leo laughed a little and came over to Raph grabbing his arm and lightly gave him a quick kiss on Raphs cheek. " You will get use to it."
      Raph chuckled and looked at Leo as he headed off again. " Hey where are you going?"
    " some one had to make dinner." He said walking off to the kitchen as Raph frowned. " So I'm bathing by myself this time?"
    Leo stopped at the door and turned to Raph with a sexy smirk. " you will be okay."
   Leo then went in the kitchen as Raph grunted and went to head to the bathroom rubbing his butt again from the long sitting.
     Raph got to the tub and signed as he got in naked and just laied on his back in the water looking up as he watched the ceiling. Raph closed his eyes and could not get Leo's moans out of his head.
    " darn you Leo... why do you have to sound so darn hot when you moan..." He said low at himself then blushed and reopened his eyes.
    He then started to stand up when he all of a sudden felt his arm hurt alot. He grunted and put it in the water in witch was not helping but making it worse.
    Then he looked at his arm as he saw two punctured holes. Raph grunted and got out of the tub and tried to dry off with his hurt arm.
   When Raph got done he got his gear back on and his mask as he then started to walk out of the bathtub room and to the hallway of the bedrooms.
    " Raph what's wrong?" Leo asked as he came over grabbing Raphs hurt arm. But Raph then hissed and pushed Leo's arm away. " back off!"
    Leo looked at Raph then his arm as he saw it swollen and little strands of blood started to go down his arm. " Let me see!"
   Leo grabbed Raphs arm as he tried to pull it away again but Leo kept a good hold of it. " Raph stop! Let me see your bite mark!"
    Raph looked at his arm as Leo looked closer too. " come on."
   Leo pulled him into Raphs room and had him sit on the bed. " what where you doing? Did you not feel getting bitten?"
    Raph looked at Leo with a ' no ' look then looked at his arm again. " what the hell bit me!"
   " it looks like a snake bite..." Leo said frowning as he looked at it. Then leaned down and put his mouth on Raphs arm and started sucking his blood out. " Ow!"
   Raph yelled pulling his arm away again. Leo then spit the little blood he got in his mouth on the floor and grabbed Raphs arm again. " your arm is swollen from the poison! Know sucked it up Raph and let me do this!"
    As Raph blushed at Leo he then looked away as Leo signed. " if you let me do this... I will let you do what you want with me tonight after midnight..."
    Raph looked at Leo as he could think of ideas as Leo blushed and looked at his arm and started sucking the poison out again making Raph grunt in pain.