Chapter 27

Two days went by as Raph and Leo where on their own. Leo already shifted back to normal 2 hours ago.
    Leo was sleeping as Raph was getting ready to head out. " I have to talk to April... she might know if there has been any foot activity going on.."
    Rsph then made a note for Leo to stay in bed and relax and then Raph would be back before he would shift back.
    Raph headed to the door and closed it tight. Raph then started running down the hall and to a window fast jumping out and on a fire excape.
    He climed it and started up to the roof as fast as he could sense he new Leo would kill him if he knew Raph was out in day light before he wakes up.
    Raph got up and started to head to April's while the sun was shining right on Raph form the roof tops.
    He did not stop till he was right at her window and opened it letting himself in while he sensed somthing off. So he turned looking around seeing nothing as he glared around himself for a little as he then want in and closed that window as he went to the couch. " April?"
    There was no answer as he walked to the door to her bed room knocking a little lighelty as he slowly opened it. " April?"
    Still nothing as he looked in seeing the bed empty and made making him sign that she was not here when he really needed her help.
    So he then went back to the living room and felt that feeling again as he looked out the window as one thing came to his mind. ' Leo!'
    Raph then got to the window and opened it jumping right out landing on the other buildings fire excape next to the building April's house was.
    He then quickly climed up as he felt that he needed to get to Leo as fast as he could. So once he was up on the roof he then insteantly started running faster then he was running to April's.
    When he was getting on the 6th buildings roof somthing caught his right eye as he looked as when somthing was coming very fast to him.
    He tired to dodge it by jumping but another was came his way again and got his legs as he fell but also rolled for a little then stopped as he looked over to a rope as it had big rocks on the ends.
   He started to get them off when somthing landed by Raph as he looked up fast. " Shredder would like to see you."
    The person then hit Raph hard in the face and knocked him out.

~      ~     ~
      Raph was waking up grunting as he opened his eyes. He looked around seeing he was in a dark room with his arms tied behind himself with strong wires as they where connected with big chains they was in the wall so he could not get far.
    Raph stood up and was already trying to pull his arms free. But as he continued he grunted at the pain front his wrists.
    Raph soon then stopped feeling his wrists soar as he fell on his knees and looked down breathing hard.
   A door then started to opened as Raph looked up grinding his teeth with a made face looking at Shredder walking over to him. " the strong muscular turtle is know the weaking."
    He said nothing as he quickly got up back on her feet to attack Shredder but to feel his wrists hurt again as Shredder chuckled as they where exactly face to face. " not so tough know are you? But I want Leonardo back. Where is he?"
    Raph just gave Shredder a death glare as Shredder waited for him to answer but when Raph didn't after a little Shredder then kicked Raphs feet making him fall to the ground as Shredder got his three clawed weapon right in Raphs right arm making him yell loudly. " Aw!"
    " where is Leonardo!" Shredder yelled this time as Raph grind his teeth more and he looked at Shredder then spit in Shredders kabuto mask.
     Shredder got mad more as he the pulled his claw out and then swinged it at Raphs face cutting it scratching his green skin making him yell again.
    Shredder stood up and walked off as he walked over to the door as Raph stayed laying on the ground in pain.

~     ~     ~
   Leo was getting worried as he was looking out the window waiting for Raph to come back as he held the note in his hand.
     Leo had his arms crossed feeling scared for it was only a few minutes before he would shift. He did not want to be alone as he started to shake. " Raph where are you...."
    When he asked that worried he then started to feel his body hurting fast as he went to his knees and yelled in Pain as he let the note go.
    Leo then got one arm out and hit the ground as he instenelty was getting the extra strength as his bones started hurting as it would crack and grow longer as his skin would feel like it was about to rip in pieces.
    " R-Raph!" Leo yelled with tears falling as he then started to just make growls.
    Leo opened his eyes as they turned to all black as he then lost himself again and looked out the window and Broke it running out and to the ground.
    Leo looked around as he then looked up and make a very loud yell as he did not know what he was doing but was just doing it sense it felt right.
    He then let his smell get over him as he looked the way Raph went to April's. Leo would not care but it did sense he could also smell Raphs scent on himself too.
     He started to run as he did not care what will or could happen sense his senses was every where.