Chapter 4

Leo wolk up in pain as he sat up and grabbed his legs breathing hard. " aw!"
    Leo took a few breathings as he then noticed he was home and in his bed cleaned and naked.
    But as soon as he noticed that he herd somthing that sounded like somthing fell. So Leo got to the edge of his bed and stood up but to feel a good amount of pain.
    Leo grunted hard but soon sucked it up and walked to his door opening it. He left the door opened as he went to the noise that sounded like low crying.
    Leo went to Raphs door surprised as he went in and saw Taph there in his hammock as he looked like he was already asleep. But Leo went in and saw Raphs face as his eyes he slightly swollen. " R-Raph?"
    Leo put a hand on Raphs Arm and lighelty shaked him as Raph wolk up fast and saw Leo. " Leo! What are you doing out of your bed!"
   Raph got quickly out of his hammock then got Leo in his arms again. Leo saw his Consurned look but blushed at how awkward this was Raph holding him like this to Leo's room.
    Leo got in his bed as he spoke to Raph. " Why where you crying?"
   Raph looked away feeling still hurt from the dream even thought it was not real. " It was just a bad dream... that's all..."
    Raph was about to leave but Leo stopped him holding Raphs hand and smiled. " You can sleep with me tonight."
   Raph did not look at Leo at how red his face was. " n-no I'm good..."
    " Raph you just had a bad dream... it's okay to sleep with someone when you have one." Leo said slightly ceasing Raphs hand to comfurt Raph a little.
    Raph took in a breath and just turned quickly getting in Leo's bed facing away from Leo. " there! happy?"
   Leo smiled and got the blanket getting it over Raph. But Raph blushed and tried to hide his red face as he then could smell Leo's scent all around him making Raph light headed and a little dizzy at how amazing Leo's scent was to him.
    So Raph closed his eyes and brought the blanket to his nose silently smelling the blanket smiling with his blush.
   Leo looked at Raph and got all the way in the blankets looking at Raphs back shell. Leo then put a hand in Raphs back shoulder rubbing it lighelty saying low. " It's okay Raph. It was just a dream."
    Leo felt Raph then tense up as Leo frowned in a hurting way thinking Raph was not liking this so he then scooted closer and hugged Raph from behind.
   Raph then tensed way more up and blushed as Leo had his eyes closed. " I want us to be friends Raph... I don't like us fighting and arguing any more..."
   Raph blushed hard red and turned to Leo as he looked at Raph back as well. " Raph you can relax... you can be yourself with me..."
    Raph did not know if he should just kiss Leo or turn back as Leo looked like he was wanting him to do somthing. " Leo... i..."
   Leo looked at Raph as he smiled lighelty at him. " Yes Raph?"
    Raph grabbed Leo's neck from behind and started pulling him closer to Raphs face.
    Leo looked shocked as Raph pulled Leo closer and closer to his face. But as Leo started to blush as their lips was only inches apart Raph moved his head fast as Leo's face gose to Raphs neck.
    Raph hugged Leo while Leo was so confused as he questions himself in his head. ' Why did I blush? Why did I fist asume he was going to kiss me... '
    Leo looked a little at Raphs side of his face and blushed more. But Leo then just quickly got ride of that memory and just hugged him back.
    " Good night Raph..."
    " Good night Leo..."
   They both then let each other go and fell asleep just looking at each other as Leo kept questioning. ' why did I think he was going to kiss me? Why did I not stop Raph... why did Raph look like he was going to kiss me... like he wanted to...'
    His questions had him fall asleep while Splinter was in his room sitting at him table meditating as he remembers seeing Raph at how he reacted to Leo in the condition he was in when back from their potrol.
    Splinter then opened his eyes and stood up and went to his door opening it looking around. ' Rapheal is not like my other sons... he is strong and have great strategies... But he gets mad to easily and let's his anger consume him...'
    " Raphael I think it's time you head out... to train with the ancient one." Splinter said to himself as he closed his door and to his bed.
    But as he got in the bed he looked up to the ceiling and remembered of his master Yoshi. The days they had together as master and pet.
    Then the nights sleep took Splinter and had him dream of the day Splinter dreamed of Yoshi and his masters brother and friend Saki.
    Then Saki betraying Yoshi sense the girl that they liked Tayi Shan fell on love with his master. So Saki killed her then Splinters master as Splinter must know take revenge for his master.
   But he also knows that it will take time for that day to come for his master to fully be in complete peace with his beloved Tayi Shan.