Chapter 16

Leo was up all night as he had been in his room all night. The ancient one was in his room as he was cleaning Leo's face. " This is what I was talking about Leonardo... I can see a lot of rage in Rapheal that not even I can probably help..."
   Leo looked at him surprised as he leaned in a little. " But Splinter said you could..."
   " yes he did... but Raphael has so much rage that can't be let out any other way..." ancient one said looking away as he got off the bed and started to the door but Leo asked another question before ancient one was out of the room. " When are you letting Raph out?"
    " when he isn't in his mood... I can still feel his anger so stay away from that room Leonardo." Then he left as Leo looked down and laied on his bed closing his eyes.
    ' I should have left him alone... if I did he would have cooled off and been fine this morning... so why did I go in?' As he asked himself that he then reopened my eyes and got up as he went to his door going out.
    Leo got to the hall and went in the work out room as he closed the door then to the door to the meditation room. He heard nothing as he put his head on the door thinking Raph was sleeping. " I'm sorry Raph I should have let you alone..."
    He stayed there for a little but as he was about to leave with his head down as he then heard Raph as he looked back at the door. " it's not you..."
    Leo went to the door and put a hand on the door knob but to see it was locked. " Raph..."
   " It's me... it has always been me
... I... I have so much rage that I can't control it..." As Leo heard Raph say that Leo hit the door and said back with almost tears. " It's not true! You can control it! It just takes time!"
    Leo heard Raph chuckled low before he spoke again. " I Want you to go back home..."
    " what? No!" Leo said as he got his head on the door. " no I came so you would not be alone! I'm not leaving you here!" Raph got up and put a hand on the door as he spoke. " Leo as... some one I care alot about... please go home..."
    Leo shoke his head as he wants to stay but soon just nod as he started to crying low. " okay... i will leave... D-Dont expect me to come back then!"
    As Leo yelled that he heard Raph say calm making Leo thing that Raph did not really care. " I never would expect you to come back...any ways"
    Leo then ran off and started to his room crying as he went to the hall and to his room getting the little things he brought.
    When he was ready to leave Leo got his coat and hat as he started to the hall and to the door of the exit. " Leonardo?"
    Leo turned to the ancient one as he came over with a sad face. " don't regret this moment or forget it... "
    Leo just nod his head as he walked out and away as the ancient one went to the work out room to the door opening it looking at Raph on the ground. " you learned your first lessen."
     Raph took in a breath then looked at his sensei as he was hurt but did not say a thing.

~     ~      ~
     Leo was walking in his caot and hat on whipping his eyes as tears where coming down his face.
    Leo did not want to go but Raph felt it was best to do so Leo was trying to respect that. But he just went thru the desert walk to get to the japan village to get on the ship for home.
    Some spirits where flouting by as Leo stayed completely silent watching then go passed him.
     It was three men and a woman as they passed Leo with no problems as he then started walking again.
    Leo stopped and sat down as he needed to as he felt that he needed a little brake as he looked a little around.
    His hand went on his head as he signed wanting to just be home as he then got back up and started down to get to the village.
    The hole time Leo was walking down and closer to the village the night was coming as he was feeling his feet wanted to stop but he still went on as he saw the villages lights going on making Leo seeing them better.
    Once Leo was getting in the village he put his hand on the back of his head as he walked on till somthing caught his eyes and went in hiding.
    Leo hide between some homes as he saw some foot ninjas here as he looked surprised. ' the foot! What are they doing here in this village!'
    When Leo thought that he got tackled from behind and went on his plastron. Two foots got on Leo as some humans ran off scared seeing Leo. One foot came infront of Leo making him look up to the foot. " Shredder would be happy to see you."
    Leo looked at the foot with mad eyes as he tried to get up and attack them with his katanas but then somthing shot a dart at Leo's arm making him fall to his knees. As the foot laughed at him amd grabbed his arm before Leo felt his body get more weeker.
    Leo looked back up at the foots as his vision started to start blurring as a foot spoke. " Go look around for a any more turtles around!"
    " It's just....me..." Leo struggled as he spoke but got it out as he then blacked out as all the others tried to find another turtle even though they would not find Raph and so they started getting Leo in a Shredder ship to send Leo to Shredder himself.