Chapter 30

When the next day came Leo wolk up as he looked at his alarm seeing it was 4 am.
     So he sat slowly up and rubbed his head. ' Why am i up so early?'
      As he asked himself that he then got up and saw a blue mask on his painting table with two katanas. Leo looked at them then grabbed the mask but left the katanas and left the room.
      Leo walked into the kitchen and looked a little around still not remembering everything as he looked at the cabinets trying to find a cup or bowl.
     When Leo finely found the cups he then went to the over and got tea pot and grabbed a bag of tea that was in a container by the over. ' Wait! How did I know the tea bags where there!'
      Leo looked at the tea bag surprised as he had another question at himself. ' And how did I know they had tea bags!'
      Leo signed and put the tea bag down then put a hand on his face. Leo was getting so confused but at that same time a feeling of somthing he did not remember.
    Leo opened his eyes as he turned around hearing foot steps heading this way. Leo looked and saw a turtle in a red mask as he too was looking around like Leo did.
     The other turtle then sat down at the table seeing Leo as he spoke with a little attitude. " who are you?"
    " I'm not sure but even one here is calling me Leo... and who are you?" Leo said back as he felt a little annoyed with him already.
    " I'm not sure eather... but they are calling me Raph." Raph said looking at Leo then around the kitchen still sitting. " Where is the cerial?"
   " how should I know... I just got here last night..." Leo said a little moody as he started getting his tea going while Raph made a light chuckle. " So your a stuck up turtle."
    " a what?" Leo said turning to Raph mad as he looked at Raph that was still smirking. " Stuck. Up."
    Leo growled and tackled Raph across the table and on the ground as they started fighting on the ground rolling around. Leo got a few punched but Raph got more as they rolled in the middle of the lair getting close to the water that was in the center of the lair.
   " enough!" Splinter yelled as Leo and Raph looked at him surprised while Raph was in top of Leo with his arm pulled back about to punch Leo again.
    " Raphael you go to your room and Leonardo you fallow me to the dogo." They both listened to Splinter as they gave each other a mean glare at each other.
    Leo then followed Splinter as Splinter closed the door to the dogo. " what is with... what's his name... Raph.... he is the stubborn one!"
   Splinter came to Leo's side. " you two have never been nice to each other before... so I want you to say away from him as much as posible."
    Leo looked at Splinter then crossed his arms. " Okay."
    " You would some times call me father, sensei or Splinter." Leo nod his head and went to the floor as Splinter told him to and Splinter then started teaching him to meditate again.

~     ~     ~
    Raph was in his room and started hitting the walls. He was getting more furiated as he pased back and forth. " God Leo is so stupid! He is stubborned and... and..."
    Raph then looked at the ground while he felt his head started thinking on their fight on the ground. ' he felt sort of good being on me...'
    Raph went to his bed and laied on it placing a arm over his eyes as he just laied there. ' why can't I remember anything!'
    The door was being knocked as Raph signed and walked to his door after getting up form his bed and opened the door. He saw Mikey there with a smile as he spoke. " hey Raph want to come with us outside for some fresh air?"
   " Us?" He said looking at Mikey with a confused face. " yeah me, Donnie and Leo."
   Raph crossed his arms and looked at Mikeys smilimg face then to his room. " Fine..."
   " Alright! Meet us at the lairs exit!" Mikey said exited as he then ran off as Raph looked at Mikey leave then went in his room and grabbed a pair of sai's that he did leave from leaving the place before.
   He then came out as he saw Leo there talking to Donnie with one hand holding his belt that was keeping his two katanas behind himself. " I swear it's like Splinter is like keeping me around him 24/7..."
   " Well you where his favorite student and you always listened to Splinters training and orders." Donnie said while Mikey stood by them. Raph came over as Leo looked at Ralh and crossed his arms looking away.
    Raph did the same as Donnie and Mikey looked at each other as Mikey then chuckled. " this is not knew."
   " Yep. Know let's go." Donnie said as they all went to the exit. Leo stayed by Donnie while Mikey walked by Raph talking to him. " This is fun it's been weeks sense we four did somthing like this!"
   " Why?" Raph asked as he continued to ask Mikey. " we live together so why would we not do this every night?"
   " Oh uh..." Mikey said as he did not know if he should tell Raph about him and Leo loving each other and moved out because Splinter did not approve of their true love.
    So Mikey looked at Raph smiling. " you and Leo where really sick. The sickness got you twos memorys taken so... yeah hehe..."
    Raph looked at Mikey laughing a little as he was nervous. But then Raph looked at Leo talking to Donnie again as Raph looked up and down at Leo's back side of his body.
   Raph blushed a little and kept his mouth shut as Mikey loiked at Raph seeing his cheeks getting redder making Mikey smile.