Chapter 5

Leo's alarm wolk Leo up as he opened his eyes and turned to turn off his alarm. But as he did that he felt a arm on him so he looked down seeing Raphs arm then blushed looking at Raph.
    But Leo thought nothing if it or tried not to as he got up and started getting his clean usual clothing on. Then he went out and closed his door so Raph could sleep a little more.
    Leo strached and went to the kitchen making tea as he remembered about Raph almost kissing him. Leo blushed a little and closed his eyes taking in a breath and slowly let it out.
     Leo got his hands on the counter as he signed again feeling his head hurt as well as his legs. Leo then looked down seeing his legs as they where sowed up. He then saw that they where a little swollen while he put A hand on them.
   " Leo?"
   Leo jumped a little and stood up straight and looked behind himself as he saw Donnie there. " Hey Donnie... thanks for fixing my legs and giving me a bath.."
   As Leo said that scratching the back if his head embarrassed that Donnie did that for him. But as Donnie was about to speak Raph came over rubbing his eyes as he went to the table and grunted.
    " actually Leo... it was Raph that cleaned you up." Donnie said smiling as Raphs eyes widened and red as Leo looked at Raph getting his hand away from the back of his neck.
   " Really... uh thanks Raph." Leo said as he waited for Raph to say somthing as he just sat there looking at the side to avoid looking at Leo. " Yeah... it's what ever..."
    Donnie chuckled a little and made his coffee as Leo looked at Raph a little more then just made his tea and went to the living room. " Oh Leo!"
   Leo turned to Donnie as he finished speaking. " You will have to take it really easy till those stitched are ready to get pulled out... meaning no training or going out."
    Leo frowned and said as he put his hand up as he sat down on the chair sipping his tea. " Alright..."
    Raph lookd at Donnie as he came to pore his coffee. " what the shell are you trying to do Donnie..."
   Donnie looked at Raph with a smirk and turned leaning his back shell to the counter drinking a little of his coffee in witch he liked black and nothing in it. " helping."
   " I don't need help..." He said as Donnie looked at Leo then back to Raph. " from my calculations at how you always act... you have no idea how much you need help."
   Raph growled and stood up fast as he yelled. " I did not say I was trying to get this to work so stop helping!"
    Leo looked at the kitchen as Raph then stormed off to his room as Donnie then drinked more of his coffee as Mikey then came in. " what's up with him?"
    Leo sat back down and drinked his tea as he wondered what has gotten into Raph.
   Mikey came over to Leo as he slammed on the couch as he almost spilled Leo's tea. But Mikey then looked at Leo and smiled. " How is your cuts?"
    Leo looked at Mikey then spoke. " They are fine... just hurts a little."
   Donnie then came and sat in the single chair as he drinks more of his coffee with the news paper on his lap. " do you need me to get you some pain killers?"
    Leo smiled and shook his head sense he did not feel the need for the pills. " no I will be fine."
    Mikey then turned on the tv as they three watched the news while Raph was still in his room Blushing and doing push ups to distracted himself from Leo. Then Raph started remembering when they where sleeping in the same bad as he was so close to Raph.
     Raph felt himself getting hard of just remembering being that close to Leo. So Raph quickly stood up and felt the lower part of his plastron between his legs hurt sense that is where his dick was hiding.
    It wanted to come out as Raph laied in his hammock and tried to think of somthing else witch would not work as his dick started hurting the plastron more and more.
    " darn it..." Raph growled low and he placed his hand there where it hurt and started rubbing his plasteon as it then opened after a little as his hard dick then came out and throbbing.
    Raph started grabbing it as he slowly started stroking it as he closed his eyes imagening Leo kissing Raph. Then making out as Raph would move his hands all around Leo's body till he would get to his butt and squeeze them to make Leo gasp and get his tongue in Leo's mouth.
    This image made Raph stroked faster as he maoned and panted hard while his head lean more back. " Leo..."
    Raph went then faster and faster as he starting thinking of having Leo in his bed as Raph messing with his ass and kiss his neck wanting to hear Leo moan Raphs name.
     " Aww... God Leo..." Raph moaned low as he started to feel like he was going to cum so he went even faster. Once he came he still strocked for a little till he stopped cuming as it landed on his hand and plastron.
    Raph kept his eyes closed as he breathed so hard that he felt like he could pass out at how good it felt masturbating thinking of Leo.
   But Raph knew he had to clean up so he opened his eyes and started to stand up and off his hammock walking to his work out bench grabbing a towel cleaning his hand and plastron.
   Then he thru it back on the bench and went to his hammock and went to sleep not caring about anything then Leo finding out that he likes him.