Better Than Revenge- TheFlamingPopsicle

Christian Ryder may be seen as a heartthrob by the majority of the world’s female population, but to Sophia Hastings, he might as well be the newest addition to the gorilla exhibit at the zoo.

Sophia is a young, aspiring actress with big dreams who swears having to work with Christian Ryder wouldn't be worth all the fame in the world. Christian is a cocky womanizer whose world is turned upside down when he realizes his new leading lady just so happens to openly hate his guts. Is it even possible for Christian and Sophia to learn to get along long enough to make a movie, or will hatred, scandal and childish games destroy their careers?

***

My eyes widened and I randomly exclaimed, “Oh, my God!"

“What?”

“Christian, thanks to you, I now understand what people mean when they say you’re dark and handsome!”

Christian looked smug. “I knew you would eventually.”

“They mean that when it’s dark, you’re handsome!”

The smug look on his face disappeared. “I hate you.”

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 12/10 hearts

I am a huge fan of TheFlamingPopsicle's work and this one just takes the cake! The banter and wit in this has me laughing my head off, thought the sweetness and cuteness of it made me into a squealing wreck. I did not expect the twist about the past and what happened, I suppose that's the point really though, to catch you by surprise! I love the ways in which he tries to make-up for loads of the mistakes he has made, he does it in the most heart-warming ways! I love Sophia's and Christians pranks on each other as well- each time I read about a new prank they did I would literally stop breathing because I was laughing too much! (don't worry, I'm still alive- If you haven't guessed XD). It's really hard to write this without giving anything away! Anyway, Christian learns that there are some things he just shouldn't have done and there are things that he hasn't experienced before and Sophia learns that things can be forgiven, also that best friends like Tori don't come around very often! ;) Better than revenge has some spoilers for 'Kidnap my heart' though, so watch out! ('Kidnap my heart' is another amazing book by TheFlamingPopsicle, it's also really good! It's getting near to the end now! The next review I do will be of 'Kidnap my heart'!)

And in that moment, I swear, we were infinite!- quoting 'The perks of being a wallflower'

-Ally xx 

Please vote! Give me suggestions of books! Anyone want editing?- I do grammar and punctuation editing!? Message me if you are interested!