Burn Into Me- ballerinasarahh

Emelie is the top street fighter of the Underground.

She's strong and unpredictable, and just about as stubborn as you can get. But she has also spent years being abused and tortured by her own father. The man that was supposed to love her. The day she is told that her father called her school, she thinks it's her death sentence.

Emelie soon learns that she's being shipped off to a boarding school. There she meets people who will become great friends, traitors, and flat out enemies.

Then there's Drake. And he doesn't fit into any of those categories. Questions arise as Emelie discovers that she was born with unusual gifts. She learns that there are people in the school similar to her, each with a specialized talent.

Her feelings might also confuse her as she doesn't know what to call her relationship with Drake. They're both stubborn and refuse to admit to what they don't believe is true. However, they've become attached and grown to need each other in times of peril.

But what happens when things become too much for either of them?

This is one of the first stories on Wattpad that I fell in love with, and truth be told, I'm still in love with it. I love strong and witty female characters, who defy stereotypes and any other type of pessimistic view you throw at them- Like Emelie- headstrong, independent Emelie! This story has a bit of abuse in it but not too much, it isn't the main plot of the story either. I love the fantasy, action and romance intertwined into this book, as well as a little comedy! I get severly annoyed with Tyler and just want to giggle everytime Serena has anything to do with...Well...Anything! Drake sounds smoking ahawt but maybe a little too stubborn- but he sure makes up for it with the best story book ending ever!!! ;) I love the 'unusual gifts', I wish I could be able to do what Emelie can but ..Oh well...Not everyone can get what they want, right? The story has a few grammar and punctuation errors, but I don't really take them into account because I love the book sooooo much- I suggest you read it!

Okay? Okay.

-Ally xx

Sorry guys but apparently the authour has deleted her account. I'm very sorry to hear this as it was an amazing book but there isn't anything I can do about it. Very sorry anyway. :(