Fighting to go on- XxBlondie99xX

Sorry I haven't updated in a while- here ya go though! (Please vote cause I love you guys but I see how many of you read the chapters but didn't vote and it makes me feel a little down...)

Soory again- I didn't realise but somehow I published this last time as a private chapter so most of you guys weren't able to look at it, so I had to copy it into another chapter and delete the one it was in- Sorry for the mix-up!

Fighting to go on- XxBlondie99xX

Samantha's life changed two years ago when her mother died. She now cares for her younger brother and puts up with an abusive guardian. The fun, happy girl turned into the shy, terrified girl. When they move and her and her brother start at a new school, she doesn't plan on making herself known. But when she catches the attention of the resident bad boy, her plans change. What does he see in her? What is he hiding? And most importantly, why is a mysterious wolf suddenly appearing?

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 </3   7 1/2 out of 10

I normally don't read books with abuse in it, but this book was diffferent. It is a sweet story about pain in the past, new love, protection from the monsters in this world and breaking out of your shell. It is very unexpected how she finds out about 'fluffy' and his 'real identity', I remember the first time I read it I was very shocked at how she found out the truth. I love her brother Charlie, although sometimes he might be a little overbearing, he obviously loves his sister and would do anything for her, their sibling relationship makes me a bit jealous honestly, seeing as I have two brothers who are nothing like that (they're a pain in the ass). Well, I can dream...I can also dream about Ryan, it's amazing how he can be so cold to most but with Sammy he's absolute perfection. I get lots of satisfaction from reading one of the last chapters that is about the court and legal gurdianship, it makes you feel like justice has been done. Anyway, loved this book- read it! P.s. This is a werewolf book for my lovely werewolf fans!

You is kind, you is smart and you is important- anyone know where this quote is from?

-Ally xx

P.p.s. Anyone have more book suggestions? x