A Blind Date- _justanotherwriter_

So close to 300 votes on this book! I would really appreciate it if you vote! THANK YOU!

A Blind Date- _justanotherwriter_

When Cassandra William's boyfriend of 6 months ditches her, she is set up on blind date after blind date after blind date.

What happens when one mystery man leaves her banging her head against the wall?

What happens when they meet again?

Join Cass on her journey of awkward dates, parties and late night cuddling.

That all started with one blind date.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 7/10 hearts

This is a sweet story which reminds you that you need to take risks, that talking with your parents can fix things (belive it or not, your parents can sometimes, if not all the time, be wrong), that if you don't make your feelings entirely clear, you are very likely to be 'friendzoned' and that feelings don't only go one way. I thought the revenge they performed was rather harsh, but then again, hurt can make people do crazy things (especially if you have a partner in crime). The 'Mystery man' was very rude on the date though and I'm sure I would have slapped him too, or left before he even arrived because he was so late. There are so many cockblocks in this book, it's either best friends, friends siblings, frenemys or just themselves, but they are so damn near to kissing each time!! This book made me laugh like a hyena at some parts, and at others, tear up a little. So go read this book!

Later my little cream brulees!

-Ally xx