Love and Lies- MercyRose

In a span of twenty-four hours, the life that Trina Costa has come to love so much was over.

Heartbroken, she's forced to move back home to the small back woods town she grew up in- McLeansville, N.C.

Facing old friends, going toe to toe with a certain sexy, smart-mouthed cowboy and being pursued by a dangerous ex that is determined to get her back at all costs leads to a thrilling adventure that may ultimately prove to be too much for Trina.

Will she be able handle it or more importantly, can she even survive it?

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  10/10

I really like her best friend, kinda reminds me of...well, me sometimes! ANYWAYS ENOUGH ABOUT ME- EVEN THOUGH I AM SURE THAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW THAT TIDBIT OF INFO...

Now don't read halfway and go 'hey! she's ok now, there's a guy that likes her and she's attracted to and everyone is getting along'. BIG MISTAKE- never forget the Ex, he is more dangerous than you first think so don't push him out of the picture once you have skipped into lalaland with Trina and her hunk! Love this book, I was always on the look out for when and how the ex was going to strike next and how cb (Cowboy) would very cutely help Trina through it.

R   E  A  D!

Tata for now my famalamadingdongs! (That's sounds a little rude *hysterical giggles*)

-Ally xx