All I've never wanted- ACRL37

The Scions were the four most powerful guys at Valesca Academy. They terrorized anyone who stood in their way and, unlike every other girl in school, all I wanted to do was avoid them until I could graduate from this hellhole. And then, out of seemingly nowhere, one becomes my fake boyfriend, one my unwanted matchmaker, one my guardian angel, and the one I can't stand the most? Yeah, he's my new housemate. Am I happy? Hell no.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 12/10 hearts

This story had me completely hooked. Maya is such a like-able character and I could imagine being best friends with her.  I absolutely love her hilarious grandma as well! But sometimes it is hard to know who to trust and who will quite literally, stab you in the back...... Though these people have serious 'I don't actually know what I am feeling' issues, not to mention being in denial (It's not just a river in Egypt you know!) Sorry if you didn't get that awful joke, gosh, I stray away from the topic a lot! This is one of my favourite favourite books (just that little bit more special).

There are a few grammar and punctuation mistakes but the rest of the book makes up for it!! I read this book over and over again without getting bored!! Xx

-Ally     xx