Superman Stole My Panties- Kissmyoops3

Senior year couldn't be better. Avery Nelson's finally dumped her brain-dead boyfriend, she's taking all easy classes, and she finally has a job working at the local McDonald's. Her life couldn't get any better. But when McDonald's gets robbed by a psycho with a gun to the back of her head, Avery can feel everything falling apart. A mysterious masked man dressed in all black appears out of no where, saving not only her life, but the rest of the restaurant's as well. And thus begins the meetings between Avery and the masked man. He hasn't claimed a name for himself, yet the media has been all over him. Unoffically known as The Man With The Green Slash, he has taken a liking to Avery. His arrogant attitude matched with the mystery of him leaves Avery curious for more. And soon she finds herself struggling to figure out who the Green Slash really is under the mask.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  9/10 hearts

When I was reading this book, I found myself forever trying to figure out who 'The man with the green slash' was (as all of you obviously will too) One of my suspects was right, although it still came as a surprise, cause I kind of doubted it, but ya know! I love how he teases her throughout the book and I was looking through the comments a little while ago and found one that made me laugh sooo much, it said-

'Sorry, but I have wanted to know ever since I saw the title, does he ever give back her panties?'

Well, it was funny to me anyways, if you've read the book it also makes it funnier, so why don't you go ahead and READ THE BOOK!

-Ally xx