The Alpha's Dirty Little Secret...- Lovesoreel

Lucas Walters has a beautiful girlfriend that he loves and cherishes who he is sure is his mate. So what happens when she isn't his mate? And what happens when his mate, Teagan Landers, is his long-time childhood enemy? But how do you choose between the one you are meant to be with, yet hate and the one you have always loved? Will he tell anyone or leave it as his dirty little secret...Or will jealousy end up winning?

Teagan Landers is a girl who just went with the flow of things, until they involve Lucas Walters. No she doesn't hate him, she loathes him. If different things in the past hadn't happened then maybe, just maybe...They could be friends. But what happens when she finds out that she is his mate? Can she and Luke fight the attraction? Can they ignore the passion of a mate? And what happens when her plan to make everything normal, doesn't work?

I guess it sucks being the Alpha's dirty little secret...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  9/10 hearts

I hate Lucas's girlfriend! She's just so ARGGGH! How could she?! WHy!?? Without her, this lovestory we be completed much quicker, not that I want it to be, it's really different, instead of having that sweet and innocent girly mate, Teagan is made of tougher stuff, Luke is more of the goody two shoes! I HATE HIS GIRLFRIEND THOUGH, I hate how everyone judges Teagan without knowing her, just basing her on rumours because of an ex best friend- complete badger! I love this book though and as Shakespeare once did say 'The course of true love never did run smooth'...Or something along the lines of that...Anyway! I like how their feelings for each other only gradually change over a long period of time instead of straight away and that the girlfriend of Lucas makes some major plot twists! READ IT AND YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRET! (Though I don't think Teagan is 'a dirty little secret', unless if she hasn't washed recently- ; ) sorry for the bad jokes but sometimes I can't help myself!)

Well, that's all for now folks, 'doo dooo dooo LOONEY TUNES'

-Ally xx