Outcasts- ThE_dReAmEr_10

 "You are scary, and intimidating, and frightening and I don't understand why you're always around me. We are not the same." I looked him straight in the eye.

He stared at me before answering. "And you are innocent, nerdy, awkward, and not easy to converse with. But we are the same. We are both outcasts."

***

Meet Riley Summers, the quiet nerd of Fairfield High School. Riley tends to keep to herself and doesn’t socialize with anyone.

Meet Aiden Callaway, the badass of Fairfield High School. Aiden is known for beating up anyone who gives him a dirty look in the hallways.

What do you get when awkward, nerdy Riley clashes with the stubborn, hard ass Aiden? You get perverted jokes, nerd movie marathons, a crashed wedding, and just maybe…love?

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3   8/10 hearts

I normally find 'Bad boy + good girl' books really cliché, but I absolutely loved this one. I love how he goes back to Riley to talk to and how he lets her in. I love how he only really listens to Riley and does things 'for her sake'. They're romance is actually really sweet and I honestly love it! It is beautiful because they don't fall in love straight away but as the book carries on you see that both of them are getting stronger feelings for each other and you just want them to get together already! I definitely ship! Go Raiden! Yah..anyways...absolutely adorable...Read it!

Why are you staring at me? Because you're beautiful!- Anyone read 'The fault in our stars' yet? I was going to but I am a total sob and don't want to put myself through that type of emotional trauma...  ;)

-Ally xx

P.s I really appreciate the votes so PLEASE keep voting! xx thank you!! xx