Secrets of the Deep- SummerSurfs

Born with a passion for the water and known as the best female swimmer in the county, it's no wonder that Rayne Bennett spends more time in the pool than she does on land. But when family secrets become unearthed and lies are uprooted, Rayne realizes that her passion for the water goes farther back than she could have ever imagined.

When Rayne finds herself moving back to her quiet hometown of Shady Cove, things start to unravel even faster. What really happened to her mother, who had supposedly been killed thirteen years ago? Why does Rayne feel such an intimate connection with the ocean? The answers, as she will soon find out, come at a cost so great that her life-as well as the lives of those she loves-is in grave danger. Though she doesn't know it, Rayne is the key to unlocking the mysteries that dwell just beneath the ocean's surface. She is the answer to the secrets of the deep.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 8/10 hearts

I love fantasy books, well, any genre really...But this book is one of my favourite fantasy books. I'm still really curious about the 'creatures of the sea' (-trying not to give the plot away too much!). I want to know more about them, who rules them, what they look like! I guess I'll have to wait and sea- ;) people say I'm very punny! Sorry, I know my jokes are terrible... : ) Anyway, I like Luke, although I have to admit I was a bit uncertain at first when he didn't listen to Rayne, but then he apologised, so it's ok! I FOWGIVE HIM! I wonder how much 'tutoring' he actually gets done though? Just wondering, but is Rayne meant to be pronounced 'Rain-eee' or 'Rain'?? Either way it's a beautiful name! I love searching up the meanings of names, so I did, Miranda means admirable or beautiful and Rayne means queen, I do not know if these were randomly picked (well not randomly, but you get what I mean) or if it twists into the story, I dunno, just a theory! :) A very good book that leaves me wishing I SPOILER ALERT- was a mermaid- SPOILER ALERT OVER! Can't wait for more updates!

Cheerio chums!

-Ally xx

P.s I can't thank you enough for all the votes this book has- 100! I can't believe it! Keep up with the wonderful support! Later my jellybeans!