Love Letters- ResidentOptimist

J: I've been writing letters to a complete stranger and he's been writing back. Maybe a pen pal wouldn't be such a bad idea after all, my only friend has moved away and out of contact and I can't live without talking to someone, even if we've got no idea who we are to each other.

T: When I first read her letter, I found it amusing. I mean, who even wrote letters anymore? But then it dawned on me, she was obviously writing to someone who meant a lot to her so I replied. I had no idea that someday, she'd mean a lot to me too.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  10/10 hearts

Call me old fashioned (waits for someone to call me old fashioned- no reply) but, I love written letters, I have a pen-pal in America and I love writing letters to her, just for the sake of writing a letter and sending it off in the post! So I love this book! The idea that a letter accidently gets sent to the wrong person and then they write to each other often. It infuriates me how letters are sent/received at the most awkward times though! I love how the characters twist into the plot though, how they have a mystery person, but you have a good idea of who it might be after a couple of encounters! I just...love the letter idea sooo much though!

Goodbye!- Expression used on parting- Dictionary definition (Don't worry, it won't be to long until you hear from me again) ; )

-Ally xx