Talk About the Direct Approach...- TellTaleheart

Picture this: One day, you’re sitting on your porch when you spot a gorgeous guy stepping out of a car.  

You’re in your pajamas with noodles hanging out of your mouth when he sees you.   

The next thing you know, the sexy stranger is kidnapping you. Fun? Not exactly.  

What if you later found out you were destined to be his mate, which is his reason for kidnapping you?   

Talk about the direct approach…   

*NOTE: Not a One Direction story*

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  9/10 hearts     

This book is vey sentimental for me because it was actually one of the first books I ever read on Wattpad and one of my first favourites! If you don't know from reading the blurb, it's a werewolf story! It's so cute though! I like the post it note thing she does just to annoy/amuse him! But his parents! OH GOSH! Don't they know not to judge a book by its cover? (Ironically) Or a human for being human!? I love how she thinks that she's crazy for even liking her kidnapper, it just makes it funnier!  What would you do in her situation though? I would probably resist everything for ages until he told me the truth and the easy way of doing things, actually explaining the predicament to me! But no! He just has to be a stubborn, protective, possessive, sexy man!- (My type of guy... ) Anyways, a sweet werewolf book with good quality writing! P.s Like every good book, there's going to be more than one unexpected twist...

To be or not to be- THAT is the question!

- Ally xx

P.p.s Just a reminder, votes are really appreciated! *basically asking for votes while trying not to look desperate* ;)