Finding Love in a Coffee Shop- XxSkater2Girl16xX

Katie Holmes is a caffiene addict. Between college, and taking care of her brother, it's acceptable. Though, it doesn't help that the cafe down the street is full of handsome baristas, including one William Cerak in particular who has a mysterious scar on his wrist.

There's some danger and romance and humor and a greek guy, but I'm too lazy to come up with an interesting whatever-this-thing-is-called at the moment lol. And no, it's not a gang novel. Something akin... but no gang wars or anything. That's all to A Proscriptive Relationship.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  9/10 hearts

Sorry just- the cats name, wow... Anyway- I admire Katie for being so hard-working and caring loads about her sibling, Dustin. I suppose it's her downfall as well, she doesn't relax, she overworks and if she thinks she isn't looking after Dustin well enough, there will be consequences *wink wink*. Will is just right for her, he's down to earth, doesn't care about having a different family background, is supportive and gives Katie free sweet treats- I mean, what could beat that?! This book- as is said in the blurb- is kind of about a gang, but a certain type of gang I suppose, one that involves bad things....(Yes, I  know, very descriptive...) I don't think I'd have half as much courage as Katie though, she sometimes really doesn't think things through...Well, she doesn't exactly make a fool-proof plan... Can I just say though, the ending- I LOVE IT, OH MY GOSH, IT'S SO SWEET AND GORGEOUS AND AWWWW!! But a guy who can write- I wanna get me one of those... ;) x If you are looking for an exciting and funny love story- read this book and you will not be disapointed!

Hakuna matata- What a wonderful phrase...

-Ally xx