Sugar Babe- WeAreAHurricane

Sorry, I know I owed you guys an update! Forgive me!

Sugar Babe- WeAreAHurricane

Ever had Ramen Noodles for an entire month? Lilly Fenster has and she's tired of it. Which is why she ends up managing the fashion industry's hottest Brazilian model. Lucky her, right? Not really. Lilly can't stand the intolerable Joshua Lachowski . Heck, she can't even pronounce his last name, much less manage his professional life. What happens when the nerd enters the fashion world and meets the biggest jerk imaginable? Mayhem, Ramen Noodles, and love. That's what.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  9/10 hearts

Lilly is a character I would love to be friends with, she has strong opinions and doesn't take sh*t. I would be absolutely hopeless at her job, I would probably keep drooling over Josh and get no work done, even if he is a difficult jerk most of the time. I hate how even though they both know there is something special between them, Joshua doesn't stand up for her, I screamed out loud and cursed Joshua when he let something that precious slip through his hands. Then there was the old lady, the part about her made me sob, but she helped Lilly so much, helped Lilly's talent grow and lectured Lilly on life lessons. Then there's the really creepy dude who likes following her and the 'big boss' who apparently can tear your life apart. I also really hate Minerva for what she did to Lilly's brother- argh! This story has humour, tension and a hell load of secrets- but true love always finds a way, doesn't it? READ!

YOLO, LOL, ROFL and all those other 'words' I hate...

-Ally xx