The Alpha's Daughter- Twyllie

Quick before note- Sorry about the time it has taken me to update, bit busy with revision! Hope you enjoy! xx

The Alpha's Daughter- Twyllie

Gabrielle Quinn Bancroft is spunky, bold, fearless and is the only daughter of the notorious most merciless Alpha of the Blood Howlers. Enter gorgeous, mischievous, arrogant Alpha Titus Cohen the star player in both sports and the ladies of Westhill High.    

When Auburn High suddenly closes Gabi and her fellow teen wolves find themselves transferring to next closest school which happens to be Westhill but there's one problem Westhill is in between their territory and the rivalry packs land. When the two finally meet it as if two worlds are crashing into each other as they find that they're mates.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3   9/10 hearts

Yes, this is a werewolf story, sorry to all you non-werewolf fans, but I loved this book, so there. Anyways...This story is so exciting cause I was always on edge, would her parents find out? How would she deal with the 'other' cocky sh*t that is blackmailing her? I was also very ashamed by her father, how dare he treat her like that, sure, it seems like he truly loves her at the beginning, but how can that be when he treats his daughter like that after he finds out who fate paired her with. It's not exactly like she could help it, even then she shouldn't have to feel bad because her father should learn to love who she loves. Also, I know the other pack has a bad reputation, but it's not like he's squeaky clean either. Sorry about that little rant...Anyway...Titus (Really cool name btw, sounds like a Greek god...), like most 'bad boys' has got feelings too, they're just a bit more hidden and trickier to discover, I like how Gabi doesn't cast him to the side because of who he is, she knows that there's more to people than a reputation, for that, I respect her. I like the 'secret' romance in this and the continual worries it casts at you, can't wait for more!

Buenos dias!

- Ally xx