Nothing to lose- MissPerfectFlaws

At age 25, Imani Forde doesn't quite know what to do when a house fire makes her lose everything that she has. She isn't sure how she will cope until she is offered a large amount of money in return for her taking on a job with the iciest human on earth.

Handsome, intelligent and complicated are three words that can be used to describe Vincent Pellegrino. Son of multi millionaire Giovanni Pellegrino, taking over the family business is what is expected out of him. But expectations and reality prove to be two different things when it comes to Vincent. When their two worlds collide, an act of kindness begins a spiral of emotions for the both of them.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3   9/10 hearts

I love how this story is about people who have been through the rockiest parts of life, yet they plow on. I love the name Imani, it has a ring to it doesn't it? Vincent is, surprisingly, not a solid rock, he feels emotions, Imani makes him feel emotions more than he ever has! I also love SPOILER ALERT Imani's son, he is so sweet and adorable SPOILER ALERT OVER Vincent just needs someone there to understand him, though he doesn't quite understand himself, and due to Imani's new job, she gets closer to him than any other has before. It makes me cry at parts though when you realise how much some people really meant to Vincent even if he has a cold exterior to most others...

That was deep...READ IT!

Sorry, random question, but who thinks Elsa and Jack frost would be the perfect couple..?

See ya later alligator!

-Ally xx