Started With A Kiss- PurplePillow

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry!" My face burned from the embarrassment of tripping over flat ground, and falling on top of a complete stranger, smashing my lips against his in the process.                                                                     

"No problem at all. It was the best kiss I've ever had," He smiled back at me, his beautiful eyes crinkling kindly.

                       * * *                    

Eighteen-year-old Sawyer Adams is too soft spoken - the reason why she never gets asked out by boys her age, not to mention that she is taller than most of the boys in her school.                     

That was until she fell over and kissed a stranger in Barnes and Noble.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  8/10 hearts

It's so sad that no-one actually had the guts just to ask her out, just cause she's taller than them! That's just plain mean! But then 'the accident kiss' happens and Sawyer can't believe her luck that this gorgeous guy has taken an interest in her- even if they met through a really embarrassing trip...But I get so annoyed when he doesn't stand up for her in front of his mother and lets her believe it's all a lie, that he was planning to do that from the start! It makes me so angry at him! It's like the one guy that she believed she liked and who liked her back has failed her! AARGH!! He's soooooooooo mean! Hopefully he will set things right and make up for his actions- he has a LOT of apologising to do!

In a while crocodile!

-Ally xx