The Assistant- chocolateluvaaxo

Sorry I haven't updated in agggeees! Fowgive me! I have just been very busy and on holiday where there has been limited wifi (screams of shock!). But I'm back so hopefully you should see more updates soon!

The Assistant- chocolateluvaaxo

THIS IS NOT THE FULL STORY!!! "The Assistant" is being published at the end of May 2014 and so chapters have had to be taken down due to copyright reasons! :)

Kingston Corp. One of the largest and most successful Corporations Worldwide - and also owned by one of the coldest yet flirtatious males known to mankind - Adrian Kingston.  He was looking for a new assistant; and who was better suited to the job more than Emily Johnson?  She's academically qualified, skilled in all business areas, organised and independent.  She's also one of the only females who has not fallen for Adrian's charm.  Now throw in a little tension, a lot of late nights in the office, and a whole lot of social events, and you've got an undeniable spark between the pair.  The only question is, will Emily change her stubborn ways and accept Adrian's charm?

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  8/10 hearts

The Assistant is a great book book about a flirtatious man and a woman who does not fall for that crap. At first the fact that Emily is a beautiful woman who refuses him is enough to make Adrian have an interest in her, but over time, he develops feelings for her, and, immature as Adrian is, Emily falls for him too. Of course, not everything runs smoothly because Adrian being a buisness owner has enemies, enemies who will go to great lengths to bring him down, using every resource they have, including Emily. Emily has to deal with refusing someone's unrequited love and jealous interns who have in the past been Adrian's toys (of course). Do they get through this together? Will anything more intimate become of the boss and The Assistant?

Boom like a cherrybomb!

-Ally xx