My Dark Knight- SheriffSquinty

Skylar lives in a world where her pack is slowly and deliberately being obliterated by the merciless Black Mountains Pack, led by their vicious and cruel Alpha, Gabriel. So what happens when she learns that the tyrant Gabriel is her soul mate?

Soon, Skylar will discover that there is much more to Gabriel than meets the eye, and there are dark forces surrounding them that will put both of their packs in great danger.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  11/10 hearts

I can't even count the number of times I have read this book over and over, it's so fudging good! The summary above doesn't even touch the surface of this amazing book, it contains so many things that you will never expect and a well thought out plot that falls into place the more you read,  you realise why certain things were the way they were- maybe that isn't the best way to explain it...But I love Skylar, she is so brave and I feel kind of bad because if I didn't know Gabriel, I would probably feel the same way as Skylar's pack about him : ( But you have to realise why he does these things, that it's all in his best interest, you need to understand Gabriel better.

PERSONALLY, I loved Gabriel as soon as SheriffSquinty put him into the book, though I did get a little angry when I didn't understand why he was putting Skylar through such things...Read it!

BAZINGA!

-Ally xx