Hi to anyone reading this! Thanks for checking out my page.
I go by Alex/Alexandria, and I'm a senior in college double majoring in Journalism and French. I've been writing since I was twelve and have most of my works since then on here. (Spoiler alert: the earliest ones are really, really bad.)
I'm a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy, Game of Thrones and Parks and Rec. I have zero time management skills so I'm late to/at everything, but I'm working on it.
Humor stories are my specialty, but they could also be classified under Teen Fiction or New Adult.
* I don't give out soft copies so please don't ask for them.
* I don't currently allow translations of any of my works.
* Please don't spam my board or inbox with reading requests. I'd love to help out, but I just don't have time for that right now, unfortunately.
- Wicked Game (the writings of a 12 year old-- approach with caution)
- Twisted Game (still the writings of a 12 year old-- continue to approach with caution)
- They Say Love Hides Behind Every Corner. I Must Be Walking in Circles! (2011 Watty Awards Finalist in the Humor category)
- Better Than Revenge
- Kidnap My Heart
- Better Than Me
- Edited version of Better Than Revenge
Works on Hold:
- Talk Nerdy To Me
- Idiot For Hire
- Stuck Like Glue
- Cute But Psycho. Things Even Out!
- Heartbroken Heartbreakers
- JoinedAugust 29, 2009