24

Alex's POV
"REN! WAIT UP!" I screamed but Ren continued to ignore me as if I was a dust floating in the air. I shook my head and continued to scream as I ran behind her. "Ren! Let me explain! I swear I have a good explanation! PLEA– PLEASE! JUST HEAR ME OUT OKAY?!" She finally gives in and turn to look at me. "Explain then." She said sternly. "I'll take us somewhere relaxing — then I'll explain everything you want and need to know okay?" I pleaded, hoping she'll agree with me but instead, she just stared at me. "Please?" I pleaded again and she finally nods. She walked towards my car without even giving me a glance and I knew she's really upset with me. I sighed, hoping she'll forgive me this time. We went to Mc Donald's drive thru and got us dinner and headed straight to a park nearby. I know Ren is getting really impatient so I finally decided to tell her. "Ren?" I called out, hoping she won't ignore me this time. "Hmm?" She hummed. "That's it?" I thought to myself. "Ren can you look at me?" I asked, lifting her chin so our eyes would meet. I let out another sigh before telling her everything & I actually lost count of the amount of time I actually sighed today... god Ren please don't kill me.

"Look Ren, last night — I went onto YouTube to search for videos to watch and I actually saw this video — this girl was outing her friend in her video. She was talking about her friend's sexuality and how she likes her best friend and..." Ren looks at me and I think she knows where this is going but she still asked "and?" "and apparently, she was talking about you..." the volume of my voice went softer and softer but Ren could still hear me. She just stared right into my eyes and boy she looks like she's about to cry and true enough "I'm sorry Alex" she sniffed as a tear rolled down her cheek and I wiped it off with my thumb and pulled her close to me. She kept repeating "I'm sorry Alex, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen" and more warm tears rolled down her cheeks. I didn't say anything, instead I just held her tightly, her face in the crook of my neck and I gave her back rubs. Moments later, she stopped crying and had a little hiccup. She looks so good even when she just bawled her eyes out.

"I'm sorry for ruining your shirt Al, I'll get you a new one" she apologies and offered to replace this wet piece of cloth but I rejected her offer. All I want for Ren is to be happy as she deserves the universe instead of all these bullshits. I looked at her. "Ren... I honestly think this isn't a good time but–t, do you... do you urm... l-like me?" God why am I fucking stuttering? "I–I... I d-do" she gave a little nod. Our faces got closer and closer until our lips were only inches apart. I looked at her, then back to her lips then back to her. She nodded a head just enough for me to know she's okay with what I'm about to do. I gulped and leaned in until our lips were sealed together and I swear I felt like my bones were aching — fireworks were going off and I felt whole again. Our lips moved in sync and it felt right and good. I broke the kiss off first and looked at you, hoping when you opened your eyes, you wouldn't regret a single thing but you didn't, instead, u leaned forward and connected our foreheads, gave me a wide smile and that's more than enough for me to know that you feel the same way too.