19

Ren's POV
"MOM! DAD! IM HOME!" I shouted from the living room and there's Harper running towards me and gave me a warm welcome home hug. Soon my mom and dad appeared from the kitchen, I guess they were sorting out the bills or something. I ushered them to sit on the couch, well not Harper but she wanted to and I wasn't against it anyway.
Dad: Urm, is there a problem honey?
Me: No dad! Nothing's wrong I just wanted to urm.... talk. Yeah, talk!
Mom & Dad: ok??
Me: Mom, dad, I– I like someone...
Mom: Awwww sweetheart who's that special someone?
Dad: yeah I need to have a talk with him some day
Mom: Oh hush it honey you're gonna scare that poor lil guy away
Me: Urm mom, dad... I think I might have a crush on my best friend... I mean I've always felt some kind of way but...
Harper: Ren who is it? Is it Louis???
Me: No it's not, he is my ex boyfriend Harppy
Harper: Oh, I never liked him anyway! So who's this lucky guy???
Me: This is what I wanted to talk about... I– I l-like Alex...
*silence*
Me: Mom? Dad?
Harper: Alex is a girl
Me: Yeah, she's my best friend too, is that okay?
Harper: It's more than okay! I love Alex, she's a better sister than you!
Me: I know Harppy I know, and thank you
Mom: Well this caught me off guard but I'm happy as long as you're happy sweetie! Plus, Alex is a really good person and better than most guys.
Me: T-thanks mami! I never thought you would accept me liking a girl but thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Dad: Sigh... I agree with your mom, at least you wouldn't get pregnant. But! If she ever hurts you, that's it.
Me: Thanks dad, I appreciate it and don't worry, she has always been protecting me. You should see how protective she is over me... pretty sure she wouldn't hurt me on purpose.
Mom: So, you're definitely not straight...
Me: yeah... I- I might be B-bi...
Mom: I honestly don't care I just want you to be happy! I'm proud of you mija!
Me: Thanks again mami!

I went back up to my room, smiling while I whipped out my phone to inform Alex about what just happened!
Me: ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
Alex: What's up???!!!
Me: Guess whatttt!!!!
Alex: You're high?
Me: Geez Al, thanks for ruining the mood
Alex: hey I was just joking! So what's up?
Me: I kinda like came out to my parents and Harper, I also told them that I have my eyes on someone and they were happy for me
Alex: THAT'S GREAT! IM SO PROUD OF YOU REN!
Me: THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!
Alex: Hey Ren, I gtg I kinda have something to do but I'll talk to you once I'm done okay?
Ren: awww so soon? Ok then! Ttyl

I wonder what's up with Alex... maybe she's just busy, whatever I'll wait for her to get back from whatever she's doing right now.

Alex's POV
She likes someone? How come I never noticed... fuck that hurts! I made up a lie about doing something when I'm just basically laying on my bed and I feel a few tears coming... Suck it up Alex! You're strong. You're strong-g... and a few tears rolled down my cheeks. I'll never be good enough for her right? I'll never be her ideal type... I'm just a friend, a friend who's in love with her best friend. 

A/N: TADAAAA!! So Ren came out to her family & Alex thinks Ren actually likes someone else so what is she going to do about it?? Move on? She might tho😏

Also, I won't be updating a lot until next weekend since I'll be going somewhere and I'll probably lock myself up in the hotel room, writing or making music, whichever seems easier... I think imma stick to writing since there's no wifi. AND SCH IS STARTING AGAIN LIKE FAKKKK ME MAN AND I HAVE ANOTHER TEST AT THE END OF THIS MONTH... I HONESTLY HOPE THEY DONT POSTPONE IT BECAUSE I JUST WANT IT TO END FASTER THOUGH I JUST FINISHED A TWO WEEKS ALMOST THREE WEEKS TEST BACK IN MAY... AND I HAVE ANOTHER ORAL TEST COMING UP AND IM NOT PREPARED AND I SUCK AT IT. Life's great guys...

OH AND I KINDA HAVE A TATTOO THAT I REALLY WANT TO GET SOMEDAY... TWO BUT WITH DIFFERENT NAMES ON IT. I honestly think I'll be getting one only but the tattoos mean a lot to me... like that's my life tattooed on my skin... might ruin my chances of getting a job if I'm getting inked but whatever I'm already flopping in life anyway.