15

Alex's POV
I just dropped Ren off at her place and drove straight back to mine. I parked my black mustang in the garage and went straight up to my room. Dad's probably still at work... Mom? Who's mom? I'm thankful that they divorced back then. It's better for the both of us, we're happier and life is easier without her. My dad works so hard sometimes I just wish I could give him the life he wants... Again, I have no control over that so I guess this is the life we'll live then? I got into my room and plopped down on my bed, sighing as it feels so good. Ren. I decided to leave Ren a few text messages to know if she has eaten or not & she asked me if I have too... I felt bad for lying but life's hard you know... sometimes I wish dad would just work lesser so we could have dinner together but today's just like any other day where he would come home late and I would just have to eat alone... most of the time I don't & I'm not planning to either. I took a quick shower and put on a sweat pants with a tank top and head downstairs to grab my converse. I picked up my car keys on the kitchen counter and drove to "ZEUSS CLUB", a well known place for youngsters who wants to go clubbing. I parked my car a few blocks away from "ZEUSS" and got in easily since today isn't a weekend there wasn't a lot of crazy kids waiting in line to get in & no, I don't usually go there during weekends unless it's with a friend. I sat down and ordered a few glasses of cranberry vodka, drank it while I scroll through twitter and before you say I'm drunk, I'm not ok? I've been sitting over here for the past 30 minutes and I noticed how this girl kept glancing at me while she's probably flirting with another guy & then she started walking towards my direction. "Hey, what's a pretty girl like you doing in a place full of horny teenagers?" She asked, biting her lips seductively while trailing her finger up and down my shoulder. I shook my shoulder to get her finger off off me and asked I her to go back to flirting with that guy who's eyeing her from his seat... I cringed at the sight. I got up and left but felt a hand stopping me, I turned and this girl was trying to get into my pants, what the actual fuck? Geez girl, you're lucky I don't hit girls man. "Urm, please just fuck off?" I spat at her. She looked at me with an unimpressed look and left. I got out of that place, glancing at my phone, I noticed it was just half past 10 and I got a message from Ren.
Ren: Alexxxxxx, I'm boredddd and you haven't replied me :(
Me: Hey, sorry😅 my bad!
Ren: wyd rn?
Me: Just got out of a club, you?
Ren: what were u doing in a club silly😂? Nothing I was just reading but I got bored so....
Oh god she just called me silly and I felt like my heart was about to literally stop beating at that moment... Gosh Ren what have you done to me?
Alex: You wanna come stargazing with me?
Ren: you serious?? HECK YEAH!! Pick me up in awhile?
Me: Yeah ;) see you in 10
God knows I'd pick her up anytime, anywhere.