18

The interview was short and it was still early and Alex wanted to go get ice cream. She got...
Employee: What flavour do you desire ma'am?
Alex: Illegal, strong scented & green
Employee: Say no more
(It's from a meme someone made)
I hit Alex's arm and she apologised, can you tell that she's whipped, for me? Oh and if you can't tell, I'm smirking right now.
Alex: I- I'll get the cookies & cream flavour and what about you, m'lady?
Employee: Smooth
The employee gave Alex a high five because damn Alex's flirting game has improved a-fucking-lot and I'm already a blushing mess right now but sadly, no ice cream for this girl.
Ren: Can't...
Alex: C'mon I'll pay
Ren: Al it's that time of the month...
I said through gritted teeth
Alex: Oh... ok so one cookies & cream please
Employee: That will be 5 please?
Alex: Here you go. Thanks!
Employee: Have a great day
Alex: You too!
Alex cursed under her breath for saying "you too" because no one has a good day when it comes to work. I laughed at her and I swear if she wasn't so whipped she'd smear her ice cream all over me by now. Thank god I got someone wrapped up in my finger ay? We went for dinner, well dinner was good, we had pizza but Alex doesn't like pineapple's on her pizza(triggered) & for me? I like everything. "Urm, excuse you, says the person who doesn't eat it if it's not something generic!" "Hey! I eat salmon!" "Because you know what salmon is!"(TRI-MTFKING-GGERED) "ok fine you win" I shrug not caring whether I loss the argument or not I just want to finish this beautiful sexy looking pizza! Dinner was amazing but sadly, every good thing in life has to come to an end, just like today. Alex drove me back to my place and "I had a good time with you" Alex smiled at me "Me too" I said and returned a smile. We stood there in silence for a few minutes until she said "I-I'll urm... pick you up tomorrow" Is she nervous? "Sure, thanks Al!" I got in and waited until she drove off. I need to have "the talk" with my parents soon...

A/N: Filler chapter😅 Next few chapters are probably going to be my favourite! Hopefully yours too!