16

Ren's POV
Alex: Ren I'm here already ;) whenever you're ready
Ren: aite! I'll be down in a sec
Alex: aite pretty!
I blushed at the word "pretty" shit Alex why do you make me feel things I shouldn't?
I didn't bother to change out of my pyjamas, it's just a simple plain tee & a black shorts.
I walked down the stairs and saw Alex tickling my little sister while she's squirming under Alex. I honestly love my sight right now, y'all should be jealous! I announced my presence by walking up behind Alex and scared her. "Holy shit! Ren?? What the fu— Ouch!!" "Alex, my sister's here, I don't appreciate her going around saying that word" I told her. Alex nodded and we left the house "Bye mama" I shouted before closing the door. Alex got out of the car first and went straight to my side so she could open mine. It's really sweet of her for always doing that, I mean I've told her before that she doesn't have to but she never listens. I mean, I'm not complaining, she's actually better than most guys and ahhh I'm rambling again... Alex laid a blanket on the grass and reached out for my hand to let me know she wants me to sit right next to her. Her hand is so warm urghhh I just wanna hold onto it forever. She gives me a warm smile before lying down staring at the sky. I did the same too. I lost track of time, I think we both did and slowly, I felt my eyelids closing and before I know it I fell asleep on the blanket next to Alex while she's still looking at the stars.

Alex's POV
The stars, they look like Ren's eyes, shining so bright and beautiful. I turned and saw Ren sleeping peacefully next to me. A few strands of hair falling effortlessly, covering a small part of her face. I didn't want to wake her up so I carried her, bridal style hopefully not waking her up and got her into the car. I went back and folded up the blanket, put it in the back seat, got into my seat and drove back to Ren's place. Once we're back at her place, I woke her up and god that lil yawn that left her mouth... she's such a baby & I love it. "How long have I passed out?" "Ehh, I don't know but hey, we're here" Ren glanced out of the car and thanked me for getting her home safely but what she did next totally caught me off guard. She kissed me on the cheeks... Ren did that... she kissed me right?? Please, if this is one of my dreams, I don't wanna wake up from it... Ren waved at me before she left me, mouth hanging wide open, cheeks as red as a tomato... Ren could've killed me & I wouldn't mind man... I drove back to my house. I tried to get some sleep but I couldn't get rid of the thought of Ren kissing me on the cheeks and it's still lingering on my cheeks... fuck I'm screwed.

Ren's POV
Fuck fuck fuck what the fuck? Did I just kiss her on the cheeks?! Oh god she's going to think I'm a freak or some shit! That was so embarrassing... but it felt... right... urghhh Alex what have you done to me?! I'm not suppose to have feelings for you, let alone a girl... I— I'm not bi am I? Urghh this is so confusing... why am I confused about my sexuality? Fuck I'm screwed...

A/N: They both have a lot in common don't they😏? And hey, before you say that it's disrespectful to the LGBTQ Community, I just want you to know that Ren is confused about her sexuality, nobody knows that she likes Alex and she's going to find out that she likes girls too and that she's bi. She'll be in the closet for sometime so show Ren some support! I support the LGBTQ community too so please don't hate on me :(! I'm not very good at explaining so please, if you think it's disrespectful, I'll edit it again.