1

Have you ever wondered how it's like not being able to be there for someone mentally or physically or both? I do in fact I think most of us do.

Hi there, the name's Alex. Gender? I assume you're a girl and I assume you're a boy? I honestly don't know but hey, go ahead and assume mine! (Mine's Lauren! Triggered) I'm antisocial yada yada cut that bullshit y'all know that already I just told you. I have a small group of friends mostly because I don't do friendship unless you're either my classmates or schoolmates or my childhood friends, but hey, I can make friends too y'knw? Just not with everyone.

I can be a pain in the ass most of the time so bare with me. I grew up having to experience things I've never thought I would tho and I'm pretty sure it was complicated enough back then for a kid to understand. I admire all those single parents out there working their ass off day & night to provide and even find some time to spend with their kids. Here's a shoutout to all of you single parents out there, you all are the heroes.

I grew up with one side of my family wanting me to study abroad when I graduate. Well at least that's what my grandpop wants me to do. Fly me to England, study hard and follow in the footsteps of my uncle and then there's the other side of my family, the one I'm close with. Well, I think they support me in what I want to do but when I was 12, my grandma didn't like the idea of me spending my weekends watching some singing competition so I was pretty upset and mad but all is good now.

Ok so as a kid, I used to fall for anyone I see, I mean only those who attracted my attention. I was too young to understand so whatever. The only thing I felt was like I couldn't like only one person, I guess it wasn't even a fling, it was more like me wanting to impress someone I guess? Nothing big. As I grew older, I started to like a few people at once and fuck it was scary. I thought there was something wrong with me because I know a person shouldn't like nor love a few people at once and it was fucking complicated. Let's not talk about that.

A/N: So that's Alex. Yeah. I'm still not revealing Alex's gender, I mean I plan to but not now.