22

Alex's POV
I was randomly scrolling through YouTube — searching for a video worth watching and there's this particular video that was trending #1 on YouTube so I clicked on it and I wished my curious ass hadn't because I literally want death right now. I swear I was about to drive off to this girl's house and shove her camera down her fucking throat but Ren would be so mad at me I just — how would she handle this? She's a bean she– I WILL BREAK EVERY PIECE OF BONE THIS GIRL HAS IN HER AND I WILL MAKE DEATH AN UGLY THING FOR HER. "You'll pay bitch, you will" I said through gritted teeth and slam my laptop shut and drove off to sleep.
3AM
Tossing and turning — I couldn't even sleep because this shit has me thinking & worrying about Ren at the same time. Who the fuck does she think she is? Exposing, making fun of Ren's sexuality for fuck sake this is so sick I could puke any moment now. I will make her regret living — she's just playing fire with fire & nobody messes with Ren & me. Nobody. I sighed. How am I going to face Ren tomorrow? Has she even seen the video?

The next morning

Ren's POV
I woke up to the sound of squeaking that's coming from my bed– "HARPPY STOP JUMPING! YOU'RE GONNA BREAK IT INTO HALF!" I screamed at her with an annoyed look of my face but Harper just didn't give two fucks because the next thing I know, she was rubbing my phone at my face. "What?!" I asked, getting more annoyed at her. "It's a text from Alex!" She squealed, a huge grin formed on her face. I sighed and snatch my phone outta her grip. It's a text from Alex.
Alex: Ren, I'm here already! Come down when you're ready
I look at the time and it says sent 15 minutes ago. F-fuck! I got out of my bed, grabbed last night's outfit and dashed down the stairs. "Screw bathing & breakfast!" I said to myself as I saw Alex leaning against her car door. "Hey! I'm super sorry, I just woke up and Harper was holding my phone and I-" Alex laughed and soon a frown began to appear on my face. "What's so funny? I literally skipped bathing & breakfast just so you wouldn't have to wait any longer" I said, a little curious about what she's laughing at. "Hahaha! It's just you look like you're panicking or some shit, chill out girl! Also, you can take as long as you need to & I'll still be here waiting" She said with a smile on her face. God Alex don't do this to me! She opened the door for me and I got in, like usual.

Alex's POV
"Hahaha! It's just you look like you're panicking or some shit, chill out girl! Also, you can take as long as you need to & I'll still be here waiting" I said and after a minute, I realised what I just said and mentally slapped myself "fuck!" I thought to myself, hoping I didn't just make things awkward between us. I still wonder if she saw the video but by the looks of it, she seem unbothered? Maybe she hasn't, I really don't know. I shot her a smile and the both of us got in and I drove off to our interview.