Ren's POV
"She what?" I laughed so hard for a second I thought I was about to shat in my pants.

Your POV
"Yeah Alex was all "Don't touch her or I'll fucking shove my shoe down your throat" bla bla bla like hell we would" You said in a frustrated tone.

Ren's POV
"She's such a cutie I can't I-" I can't help but laugh at how protective she is even after all these years. "Chill Alex I'm fine, I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself" I said with a grin on my face, oh god Alex I wanna pinch your cheeks!

Your's & Ren's POV
"So, the both of you mentioned something about drifting apart back in— hold up let's see, urm — back in high school? Is that true?"
You asked wanting to know what's the reason behind it because can't a girl be curious? (If you're a boy then I need you to be a girl for a second, I'm just joking, chill) "Oh yeah, about that..." Ren scratches her head, trying to come up with an answer she probably doesn't even know herself. "I honestly don't know. I mean we just stopped talking for awhile you know? I tried to make Alex open up to me but she's just too caught up in her own thoughts or some shit... She was ignoring, avoiding and all that shit that made me question why. I mean I'm still curious but I just got her back I don't want to do anything risky that'll jeopardise our friendship..." Ren's tone went softer when she mentioned the word "friendship" because she gets these weird ass feelings when Alex's around her and all her gestures.