11

"Havana ooh na na Half of my heart is in Havana— OUCH WHAT THE FU— What?!" Why did she have to disturb me like girl I'm jamming to Ms CAMILA CABELLO!
"Alex we have an interview remember?"
"Yeah I know Ms Obvious, geez"
"Let's go Alex"
In 3...2...
"So I talked to Ren yesterday"
"You didn't force her did you?"
"No. She didn't really open up too much, didn't really get into details. Our interview was short and I told her what you told me the other day BUT BEFORE YOU KILL ME, she wanted to know."
"Okay"
"Okay?"
"Yeah..?"
"For a second there I thought you were going to blow up on me or some shit"
"Pfft, you think I'm a bitch ay?
"Yeah" You blurted out & suddenly regretted because Alex was giving you that death glare
"Ok... chill I was just joking. So can we continue where we stopped at the other day?"
"Yeah ok"
"So what happened after you stopped talking to Ren?"
"Well, at first it kinda hurt then it became worse..."
"I thought you were going to say— you know what never mind. What do you mean by worse?"
"I remember seeing Ren in the hallway and I spotted a few bruises on her... I was curious and worried... but I just shook it off. I wasn't going to asume things you know? Maybe she fell during cheer practice or something, I didn't know back then"
"So the bruises came from practice?"
"No."
"So...?"
"So nothing"
"Ok... You wanna continue this some other day?"
"Whatever" I stood up and left. It wasn't because I was not ready but if Ren didn't wanna go to far the other day then I won't either, it's about respect.
"Cut" You said and the camera man and he stopped.
"Guess I went too far?" You asked someone from your crew because you were kinda worried...
"I don't know, to me you were just doing your job I mean you didn't really pushed her or anything..." His reply made you feel slightly better but what happened just now still bugs you.