3

I'm sensitive, emotional all the time and I tend to think a lot. I don't fall for a lot of people. Yes I may like a lot of people but I only fall for a certain amount of people and I have a thing for brunettes. Oohhh and I love me a softball player. I'm Alex, I love to put up the strong side of mine so people wouldn't fuck with me, at least that's what I think. I cry a lot too, I mean who doesn't? My ex fucked me up too you know? I know I fucked her up in the first place but she fucked me up too so we're equal. I just, I hate how she made me feel as if I'll never be good enough & that as a couple, you're suppose to hang out all the time or like go on dates, you know I don't do dates, it's either star gazing, a walk in the park, picnic or Netflix & Chill (Like have a movie marathon and chill or "Netflix & Chill") and she makes me feel like I'm in the wrong all the time... I just hate how she had so much power over me that I felt like I was trapped. I thought loving someone was easy and all but it wasn't and will never be so fuck whoever says loving your partner is the easiest shit to do because it's not so stop fucking lying to yourself.

Nothing is easy, but if they're worth fighting for, do it. Young love's dangerous but we're all young anyway. So Alex doesn't fall for anyone y'knw? I only fall for those who has a story worth listening to. I love pain, I love struggles but I also hate it. I'm a sucker for pain I guess? I love the ones who don't get anyone's attention. I love the ones who has been through hard times. I love the ones who are insecure about themselves because I want to be the one to make sure they know they're beautiful inside & out. I love the ones who wants to know how my day went or if i'm okay or not? I want to do the same too and bla bla bla. So I, Alex fell for this special someone. It was intimidating at first... after all that bullshit, I mean that was my first relationship and mostly my first everything. I was afraid to let myself fall for someone again. I don't  want to ever be "never good enough" for someone. I want that special someone to have everything just like those fairytale stories or those Disney princesses movies. But I can't.

It was fucking scary yet good... it felt good too. It's like all I think about is that person you know? I couldn't sleep couldn't go through day & night without (let's name that person B) B invading my thoughts like aliens invading planet earth. It's scary how a person can know nothing about someone but still falls for them. It's also scary how a person can know 90% of someone but still not fall for them.