Hey there. I'm Ren. Alex's friend. I read a lot, so does Alex but like I read actual books too. My favourite book would be "To Kill A Mockingbird" Alex makes fun of the title all the time. She says it's better if it was named "Tequila Mockingbird" She's cute. We have been friends since kindergarten and I remember once when this boy introduced himself but I was too shy so I hid behind my dad and he started making fun of me and all sorts of nasty shit. I won't lie and say it didn't hurt my feelings because it did but then this girl with the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes came over and basically threatened to hurt him if he ever decides to make fun of me. The boy wasn't scared but he didn't want to cause any commotion. Ever since then, Alex and I became really close friends. She has my six and I have hers, always. I mean yeah we kind of drifted apart for awhile back in high school.

I still don't know why but I'm glad we're working on our friendship again and I wouldn't want to do anything that would scare her away again... pretty sure I did something back then. I'm a girl and if you're asking me for my sexuality, mine would be Lauren Jauregui. I don't have a lot of people who support me except for Alex. She's probably the only one who understands & tries to understand me.