Rockstars

*STOP JUDGING ME. I was just imagining it when I was way young so I'm still writing it out anyway. My characters Feather, Claw, Crow, and Raven are practically "rockstars" or like "Kpop stars" but not exactly, work with me here. So they're staying with Slendy so they have to have some kind of way to pay out their debt to him to they thought or being superstars and gaining money and all that stuff. So this is what they practically do dance to songs, and sing to them in some kind of way like covers. BTW you can click on the dance practice and the song at the sometime and they sorta go up with each other so yup. Stop judging me. Just thought it would be cool etc etc.*

Crow and Claw when they were wayy younger not sure though have to look back to make sure but screw it

This was Feather and Raven. This is also a time when I WAS SHIPPING THEM SO HARD. I still do.

In the end I don't think they remember playing the instruments and rather keep this rock-star kind of thing a secret. I think Crow and Raven can play guitar. Feather might wanna play the drums at some point but can't. Raven can totally play piano. Everything else not exactly sure but oh wells. Feather can sing she just needs Crow to back her up.

So yeah, this is what they did for a short while to pay off Slendy and save up a bunch of money for the future.

I think that's it unless whatevers....