My Story Part 8 - Everyone's Room -

*They all go to Crow's room and stand/sit by the door. Where she goes to the middle of the room and holds up her hand up similar to what Fea just did.*

Sally: "Hmm, it's a good sized room."

Feather: I wonder what she'll have."

Raven: "And colored walls hehe."

Claw: "Why are you obsessed with the wall?"

Raven: "I dunno.... I guess that Crow and I are very similar so I don't want to have the same painted walls as she I guess."

Slender: "Shh, she's concentrating."

*As she looks around the corners and parts of the room she breathes in and out while closing her eyes. She expands her fingers out and having special little sparks of magic. There is a hint of color to them maybe purple or blue? The sparks hit everything and things start to change into something different. The walls turned into a deep color of purple, the floor is a nice dark wooden surface. A nice full sized bed with matching covers and pillows. A shelf full of little cute voodoo dolls and more tomboy punk like things I suppose. Next to the shelves would be a few posters of crows and raven. As well as a full moon and wolves. Another part is a small area of the room with a placed in carpet and seating chairs with a TV like computer. Then everywhere else is just a nice and open space, but there is a radio and large speakers on the other corner near the door. There is also a nice large window with a seating space under with a walk in closet next to it. Crow opens her eyes and aspects the place.*