My Story Part 12 - I Won

Crow: "I'd like to try.... Even though I'm still a beginner."

*Slither runs up at Crow and slashes at her but she jumps up and avoids it. While in the air she throws out a ball of magenta colored magic and while hitting him there's smoke. From the smoke Slither jumps up dispersing the black clouds and slashing at her again. Leaving claw marks on her body.*

Claw: "Is she going to be okay?"

Raven: "Showing her powers off huh? I don't see it!"

Feather: "She's still experiencing the fight and letting the crowd the run for their money. Not to mention we are still young, having a long way to go."

Raven: "Why are you saying smart things?"

*They both fall back onto the field, Crow a bit bloody on her arms. While Slither is perfectly fine.*

Slither: "Why are you holding back?"

Crow: "Wouldn't you know?"

*She starts turning, having a glow of magenta or a royal blue color. Her legs turns into claws, eventually she transforms into a huge raven. Along with black beady eyes and silky dark feathers. Her wings expand showing the audience and yells out a loud squawk.*

[Seems like we have very large creatures in the field

[Seems like we have very large creatures in the field. Initiating power into glass shield, extra coverage settled until the end of all matches.]

Raven: "Wait, that's a thing?"

Claw: "Makes sense."

Slither: "Impressive."
*Crow flaps her wings and hovers over the ground and swerves herself around Slither while slashing him with her claws. Slither grabs on of her feet and throws her across the room slamming herself on the glass. He extends his tail to stab her but she dodges it making the attack hit the glass. Crow then goes head to head by attacking her opponent head on with her claws. Right when Slither was about to stab her again it was a mirage and she was actually behind him. She pinned his face and body down and flying up about to rip his head of with her beak until -*

[Winner is Crow Animal. Now put Slither down.]

*Murmurs all around until she lowers him down and they both change back into their normal forms.*

Slither: "Seems like you won."

Crow: "Yeah, seems so. You were good."

Slither: "You were to, I'm limited to my powers, you're not. You had the advantage, and you knew that to. I'm glad you were in control that time."
Crow: "Thanks, I tried."

Slither: "Treat Slender well."
Crow: "I will."

Slither: "See you in another time."

*He leaves the field and back into his seat. Next to a dark fairy.*

???: "You were beat? By a little girl? Aw how cute."
Slither: "You shouldn't estimate them, you're next aren't you, Kristina Rasima?"

Kirstina: "Hmph, whatever. I won't be beat by a little boy with the stupid blonde part."

???: "I thought you likes guys like that."
Kristina: "What? Oh it's just you Derryl Paulie. I thought a chair wouldn't be able to fit you."

Derryl: "I just stand by the side lines. It's perfectly fine, I get to stretch out my legs before my match."

???: "You're all the same as ever. Not a surprise really."

Kristina: "Astor Lorne?! I never thought you'd be here. Where's your wings?"

Slither: "Stupid, he's saving them for later."

Kirstina: "I knew that!"
Derryl: "No seriously, why are you here?"
Kirstina: "Don't tell me you're here to fight someone."

Derryl: "If he is, who is it...."

Slither: "Isn't it obvious?"
Kristina: "No."

Astor: "It's the other girl."

Kirstina: "The other girl? Wait, it can't be the real sweet and innocent looking one is it?"

Astor: "She's the only one left."

Kristina: "You're totally gonna beat her up into a pulp! What's the point in even fighting her?"
Astor: "Hadn't you seen what Crow turned into? She was just a beginner. Didn't Slender tell you that they were just created last night?"

Kirstina: "That sounds wrong but yeah."

Derryl: "Which means that they could've had no idea or training on using their powers."

Slender: "Except of creating their rooms."

Slither: "Nice to see you again."

Kristina: "Handsome as ever."

Derryl: "Creating their rooms?"

Slender: "I had a blank slate for them to start with. Just creating the color paint, beds, furniture, and everything. You ready to face her Astor?"
Astor: "It'll be fun and entertaining."

Slender: ' still wouldn't know how they'd react though so watch out anyway. That includes you Kristina."

Kristina: "I'll be surprised if Astor loses." *Back with the other four.*

Raven: "Dudeee you're back!"

Crow: "Doesn't it look like that?"

Raven: "Shut up!"

Claw: "You were good out there."

Crow: "Thanks."

Feather: "Did you think it was fun?"

Crow; 'Of course it was! Also, when you're out there, you barely feel like anyone else is there. You'll be fine."

Feather: "What? Oh yeah...."

Raven: "Why did you change into a bird?"

Crow: "I'd like to live up my name."

Raven: "That was a raven, not a crow."