My Story Part 10 - Start of a Battle -

Sally: "Alright, so we're done with the tour!"

Claw: "What's the surprise?"

Crow: "Aren't you eager to know?"

Raven: "What, no way! You're more eager than all of us combined. Besides Sally."

Sally: "What does that mean?"

Feather: "I don't know, and I don't understand."

Claw: "Why have you been so quiet?"

Feather: "Well, I was just thinking that's all."

Slender: "Well, if you really want to know that badly, you will be having a battle with my friends in the audience... It's to test your strength."

Feather: "Makes sense I guess..."

Raven: "And not with each other?"

Sally: "I don't think Slendy wants you four to kill each other because you don't know how to control it that much."

Slender: "Not to mention I'd rather have you guys know later on so you'll train to win. Than just putting you guys out there."

Crow: "Well just to let you know, some of us won't he holding back on these friends of yours."

Feather: "So we're fighting your friends? How? Like are they picked yet, or will you pick from the audience?"

Slender: "There's a machine that will pick out from the audience."

Feather: "Ah okay.... An audience?"

Sally: "Yes an audience."

Crow: "Why you scared?"

Claw: "Is it gonna affect your performance?"

Raven: "Guys just shut up."

Crow: "Ooh, serious guy. You're protecting her? How sweet!~"

Raven: "Shut up I'll tell you what's sweet and sour!"

Feather: "Guys stop it! It's fine, I do have anxiety about it. But if I'm on the field I'll try and only focus my attention to them. It's the same with you guys. If they insult you or anything just let your anger out on your enemy or whatnot."

Slender: "Oh that reminds me, you will have to fight each other later by the end. You guys fighting my friends is only a bonus to them.... Whoops, sorry about the confusion."

Sally: "No way, really?"

Claw: "A bonus? What does that mean."

Slender: "Remember when I said that my friends like betting and gambling, they're doing that on you guys. The only training you'll be getting is beating up my friends and showing them who's boss. After each one of you get a turn. You'll have to fight each other. Do you understand now?"

Crow: "Yeah, pretty much."

Feather: "Oh gosh."

Raven: "You gonna be okay?"

Feather: "I mean sure, I just.... Don't wanna hurt you guys. But I guess I'll have to."

Claw: "It's going to be fine."

Crow: "It'll also be fun! When we get older and stuff you miss beating me! Because I'm gonna be stronger than you!"

Raven: "So you're saying she's gonna beat you up now?"

Crow: "I wouldn't know, would I?"

Slender: *Sigh* "Let's get started shall we. Just walk through the little hallway and onto the battlefield. Sally and I will be up on the station. Everyone is there already."

Feather: "Already?!"

Raven: "That quick?"

Sally: "We called them earlier and they were just filling in when we were making our rooms."

Claw: "You knew?"

Crow: "Wow...."

Sally: "Yeah sure, I didn't want to make you panic or anything like that."

Slender: "Enough talk let's go. Everyone is waiting."

Sally: "It's okay, Slendy secretly cares for you all. Even when he doesn't show it."

*They all walk over to the walkway, into the weight room. Another hallway where Slender and Sally go into the station. The other four keep on walking and onto the battlefield. Cheers could be heard, but right when they see them the noise doubles the volume. Good thing there's a glass shield or something bad could happen.*

Crow: "So here we are."

Raven: "You feeling alright, we don't want you to throw up or something."

Feather: "Yeah I'm good. Everyone looks dark and creepy."

>Announcements<

Slender: "Alright alright, everyone calm down. We all know you're all excited about what's going to happen. But first let me introduce you to our new editions to my family. The girl with the wolf ears is Feather. The other one is Claw. The one with curved bunny ears is Raven. The other with one curved bunny ears is Crow. Now that's all settled and through let's pick out that opponents from the audience shall we?"

Raven: "Well that was quick..."

Claw: "Clarifying us is so weirdly simple...."

Crow: "These ears are too big and stupid...."

Feather: "I don't feel so good..."

Slender: "Lets see what the machine picks out for Crow!"