My Story Part 16 - Nervousness -

Feather: "Okay I can do this. Just pretend No one but you and your opponent.... But what if one of us goes out of control and hurts one of the audience? Or even worse breaking the super thick glass?! What if it's like a car's length think of glass? That's crazy. Not to mention a special barrier is already layered on top.... I'm thinking too much about this. It can't be that bad right?"

[Last opponent has been picked, Astor Lorne. Some kind of dark guardian. Highest in his rank and respected by many. Uses dark power and magic, features hidden away. Dark and mysterious attitude. Other skills unknown.]

Feather: "Oh god, dark guardian? Highest of his ranks? Respected by many? What am I supposed to do?! Not to mention Claw's eyes are piercing through my soul!"

Slither: "Seems like you're pretty popular."

Kristina: "That's not fair. I'm one of the top five in my fairy rank."

Derryl: "Fairy and guardian ranks are way apart."

Kristina: "Oh, well you're back. And you guys told me not to underestimate."

Derryl: "Well did you suspect he would create jaguar paws and a sword whip?"

Slither: "Not to mention almost slicing your entire tail off. I saw that part and his eyes glowing for power."

Derryl: "What about Astor?"

Kristina: "He was picked with the cute girl."

Astor: "That's the thing that bugs me the most. Why did Slender pick me?"

Kristina: "No time to dwell on that now, go get em bad boy."

Slither: "Or at least try to maybe?"

Kristina: "Try to? He's in the highest of his ranks!"

Slither: "That's the part that terrifies me."

[Astor Lorne please come down from the audience to face your opponent Feather Animal.]

Feather: "Oh no oh no oh no..... oh no."

Astor: "Hello."

Feather: "H-hello Astor."

[Battle will begin soon.]

Astor: "Let me ask you, are you ready to fight someone who seems much more powerful than you?"

Feather: "I-I don't know."

[3]

Astor: "Do you want to show off your friend there that you're much more stronger than him?"

[2]

Feather: "I don't know."

[1]

Astor: "Well alright then."

[GO]

*Astor quickly went and aimed black magic at her but she dodges it having created a type of claw kind of weapon on top of her hands.*

Astor: ^That's weird, I have no feeling of magic anywhere around her

Astor: ^That's weird, I have no feeling of magic anywhere around her. How was she able to create such a weapon?^

Raven: "Dude, look at those claws, what are they 2 feet long."

Crow: "Uh, no."

Claw: "Hmm."

Slither: "That's interesting, a weapon right off the bat."

Derryl: "I wonder what she's up to."

Kristina: "I wonder what she's thinking most of all. Barely anyone can create large as that making two of them?"

Derryl: "Wait what?"

Slither: "Oh yeah you're not a magic holder."

Kristina: "People who use magic have a way of hiding it from power who could sense it. Derryl couldn't sense what Claw was doing so that's how he could be went all out. But anyone could've sensed that kind of power for more than a mile away. On her place, being only gotten her power so recently and teaching herself holding that kind of power back is pretty impressive. I bet Astor could've done it when he was younger."

Derryl: "So what does this mean?"

Slither: "She's basically saying they're technically even at this stage."