My Story Part 1 - The Real Beginning -

This one is only about Feather Animal.

  Feather's Point of view when younger.  

  (Except her outfit is more simple, this is the only one I found was nice enough

  (Except her outfit is more simple, this is the only one I found was nice enough.)

Feather's picture when like 6 or 7 years old.  And here's another photo if you want to see more.

That's how Feather looked when she was mostly younger

That's how Feather looked when she was mostly younger. About 7 to 8 or 9.

Also couldn't find an okay outfit, but this works well.

  Uh, my name's ____ I like feathers. They're so delicate but still so powerful to make a bird fly. I have a nice family. A wonderful mom, dad. An older sibling. Nothing special of the sort.  

I'm just me. What's wrong? Nothing. I have pets, I like animals in general. Er, I hate populars. And all that, those people who act all high and important than others. I despise them. Um, well I've been living with my normal life. Beautiful an all. I got older. I became more mature. I was at that stage almost towards teenage years. It was soon to be my birthday. My 15th birthday to be exact. (I guess that's why I don't remember my age. If you don't understand. You will soon in the story.)

I was still 10 at the time

I was still 10 at the time. I was getting ready for tomorrow. My birthday. I was happy. I was down stairs (basement) sitting down on the cold floor. Doing really nothing. My mom and dad were down there to. My big bro was somewhere else. Oh I'm sorry, let me go where my big bro is now.

My big bro and I was sitting in the car. He found a girl he liked. She seemed 'important' than the rest. I didn't like her at all. But bro was captivated in her. We went to a park or somewhere. He was talking to her like usual, and she didn't care. She was only pushing her hair with her fingers while my bro got her milkshakes. I was out in the distance sitting at the fountain. I was angry. He left me. For someone 'better'. Even though I wasn't that close to my brother at all.

Time went by, 5 days until my birthday. She didn't like my big bro, well, she never did anyways. She cheated on him the 20th time. I kept on telling him, please, play with me! She doesn't like you! She cheated on you so many times!

My big bro would only walk away, ignoring me. Leaving me behind in the dust. She finally told my big bro that it's over. He came back home, he was depressed. He started crying. He ate pills, stopped sleeping. He kept on going to the hospital. And finally, he committed suicide. He drowned. He drowned from the water and his selfishness, his sadness, his, his... I don't know. 

Two more days until my birthday. I don't know what to feel anymore. It's weird, uncomfortable. Anyways, back to where we were. The dogs were barking they ran down stairs. There were 4 men. They barged in. Why didn't we hear them? Why are they HERE!? I scrambled around to get a nearby chair. But the main guy grabbed onto my shirt. I panicked. My dad went and tried to grab a weapon. My mom screamed. Another guy grabbed onto my mom's hair. She started crying. I felt, confused, sad, angry, scared. The guy stomped on my mom's arm, she screamed even louder.

The dogs barked. The two other men shot them. All I could hear are the wincing dogs in pain. My dad charged up to them and tried attacking them with a pocket knife. One of the men easily shot his shoulder. My dad fell to the floor. I watched everything. I felt tears falling down carelessly down my cheeks. I was absolutely useless and helpless in the situation. I yelped for help. But it was only a squeak. I lost everything I loved. Everything I had. Everything is gone now.

The men laughed. I tried kicking but the arm got tighter around my neck, I couldn't breathe. The men shot my mom and dad again and again. The shells of the bullets bouncing on the cold floor. Bang, bang, and another bang ringing through my ears like terror. It was just terrifying. I saw, I saw the blood. The blood puddles flowing. The dogs, laid there lifeless. My eyes were bloodshot and my hair's a mess, my throat was raspy that I couldn't even breathe correctly.

I was just there. Watching all of it. I should've done something better. I could've. But couldn't, what could I have done? Everything's gone. They're never coming back. They never would've. Even if I prayed to a nonexistent god or whatever, he won't listen.

The men kept laughing and laughing. Their loud howls and deep voices. They took me. They hid me somewhere. I was punished. I got hurt. I got abused.  I couldn't move. I was just waiting until they burned my house down.

The next morning, the cops circled the area. The men were shot. They died. The cops finally  found me. The only thing is, I couldn't talk. They took me in. Healed me the best they could. I felt insane, uncomfortable, nothing. I just wanted my solitary. I got anxiety disorder, social phobia, and a bit of OCD to go with it even. They gave me pills, but I didn't want them. They wouldn't help. They wouldn't bring back what I had before this incident.

They questioned a lot. I didn't know how to answer of course. How could I? All I could say is, "My family is dead. I'm left alone with nothing. What do you want me to do?"  They then decided to put me into a mental hospital.
They said I have gone crazy, no I didn't have...
They still placed me in a straight jacket either way.
Long hours past until I had settled down, they finally decided to have some couple adopt me.I didn't feel like saying yes or no. I felt nothing. I didn't care anymore. But felt a little hope. They won't be the same. AT ALL...

Before I left, one of the police officers handed me a small pocket knife which was used by my dad. At that moment tears came down quietly and soon were gone.