My Story Part 18 - Why Are You Not Using Your Powers? -

Astor: "Well that's an unusual way of learning. Getting highly beaten up don't you think so?"

Feather: "I suppose so, but I'm not technically done."
Astor: "Here's a thing. If you get to learn. I'll figure out how to click you into overdrive which makes you out of control right?"
Feather: "I mean you could do that if you wanted to."

Astor: "It'll be very interesting seeing you fighting without powers."

*Astor teleports right in front of Feather punching her in the gut but she grips onto his arm and kicks at his side and then he flips her over and slims her head into the ground.*

Claw: "No powers?! I can't hear what they're saying!"
Raven: "Seriously calm down already!"
Claw: "I can't! This is what I get for showing off how strong I am. While she goes off and takes all the hits head on!?"
Crow: "No one told you to show of our powers alright? You're the one who chose it yourself."
Claw: "Hmph, well oh yeah? If I showed off don't you think you want to feel and act like you're the best? You being all cool headed doesn't help."

Crow: "Well at least I care about the well being of Fea, unlike you thinking only of himself."

Claw: "Do you even see what she's capable of? There's a power in her we can't even compare with! Don't you think that ever scares you?"
Crow: "If it really scared us, why is she being nice to us and worrying for us?"

Raven: "She is right. If we were really scared of her we would've abandoned each other long ago."

Claw: "You guy makes no sense at all."
Raven: "No, you don't make any sense. What will you get out of this in the end? Knowing that you're stronger than her, then what? But then again what if Feather is stronger than us just because she thinks partly ahead of time, I think."

*Astor flies up and then aims a bunch of lighting bolts at Feather but she dodges quickly but accidentally tripping over a rock. At last Astor blasts out a black kind of flame right at her. Until surprisingly she jumps out from the black smoke and when she does so Astor sweeps down trying to attack her straight on but she then creates her claw weapon again guarding herself pushing him back.*

Astor: "You're using weapons now?"

Feather: "Not exactly, I was just wondering how you work with them."

*Her weapons disappear and then Astor slaps her in the face making fly over to the other side a bit. When she sits up she's touching her cheek and looking at him in shock.*
Astor: "Did I make your snap?"

Kristina: "Astor slapped her? I never saw him do such thing to a girl before."

Derryl: "It does seem like his first time to."

Raven: "He slapped her?..... Lemme at him!!"
Crow: "No stop it, calm yourself!"
*Crow holds Raven by lifting him up from under his arms.*

Claw: "A slap triggers her? What's wrong with a slap, to... the face..."

*Feather quickly loses it and her teeth turn into fangs 

and her eyes start glowing a deep bright red. 

When doing so, she charges back up to Astor and chokes him and throws him up into the air

When doing so, she charges back up to Astor and chokes him and throws him up into the air. She jumps following him and right when Astor was just about to aim lighting at her, she jumped onto his arm which made the lightening shoot at the glass barrier. Feather's back created long tentacles wrapping Astor and slamming him back onto the ground with much force.*

Sally: "No way

Sally: "No way. Isn't this is what she was like, when she was killing her adopted parents?"

Slender: "That's what happens from a slap?"  

Sally: "It's from the memories. What do we do?"

Slender: "Astor will handle it. I think so."